jay_peters

Dec 6, 2017
So for whatever reason I cant trigger visit Bree at the maid cafe. I go there, do all the interactions, buy a coffee, still nothing. What I am missing?

Reactions: serivolk

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
wait.. you really need 50 KP to unlock Bree calling you to meet and tell you she can't pay the rent? I don't remember it being like that.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
It's new, the maid path is now separated from the gamer path
so you're telling me that if/when I get to 50 KP I'll unlock the maid path which means there's another way of unlocking her LP and go the gamer path? rn i'm not sure how to unlock her LP other than raising her KPs... any hints? (not in the wiki)

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
I wanted too but I didn't have the time so maybe newt week otherwise with the June update
Hi I wanna ask if alexis ntr on beach is inevitable? I avoided ntr first restaurant and cinema date but still it happened on the beach. Save editor also doesnt work as save file is too big

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How to make Morgan pregnant ?
she always refuse to have raw
The only way to get Morgan pregnant, right now, is the threesome with her and Kleio and if you have the hung attribute (chose it at the beginning). See the wiki for how to get the kleio-morgan harem.

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
I tell Samantha about Ryan cheating with a girl at nightclub before wedding. So i can still meet Natalie in future or not?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes