Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
god damn i didn't read any new update and now im got fired. anyone know how to retake the job at the office back?
Sorry, but there is no practical way, need an old save, a new start, or coping with it (take on a bad job, forget about office harem)
No legit way, but a few pages back I was able to dig into the code for some console commands that seemed to work for the person who was asking for help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This should give you back access to the office and the work commands. Of course, back up your save to be safe. Also if someone else got fired/quit (Aletta/Lavish/Shiori), you'd probably need an additional console command to restore them. Haven't really looked into how npc "gone forever" command works.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 24.7.0a

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 910 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes