attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
both kleio and anna are invisible to me all of a sudden, game tells me their location but they're not there, when using the phone nothing happens either etc. I didn't trigger anything negative either afaik, was about to unlock the band 3some and everything just disappeared

rocco717

Jan 23, 2020
Someone can please tell me how to have the damn threesome with Anna and Kleio. I have both at 75 LP, lebsian 50 locked. Had the chat where they found out of each other. But still can't have the threesome. Both remaneid of course

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
So , i was wondering if you can change the path for one character ( samantha for example) using Save Editor , changing some values. I m on threesome with samanta path and i want to change the path to sam' divorce , and i want to know if i can do it from save editor , also what value i need to change there

cornelius85

May 19, 2017
So , i was wondering if you can change the path for one character ( samantha for example) using Save Editor , changing some values. I m on threesome with samanta path and i want to change the path to sam' divorce , and i want to know if i can do it from save editor , also what value i need to change there
I think it is technically possible but there are to many variables in the save file. I tried it a couple of times with no luck.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Someone can please tell me how to have the damn threesome with Anna and Kleio. I have both at 75 LP, lebsian 50 locked. Had the chat where they found out of each other. But still can't have the threesome. Both remaneid of course
If you used the search function on this thread and checked the more recent posts you'd know it's not in right now because reasons.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
It says Harmony got a sex scene in v20.4.2e but after the date, it just fades out and nothing happens but it says that I had sex with her. Is that supposed to happen or is that a bug?

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
Numbering is as follows: Year.Month.VersionHotfix. So that means the difference between 20.5.1 and 20.5.2 is that it added content but the difference between 20.5.2 and 20.5.2a is bugfixes. The letters are just bugfixes.
please help me out. Palla mall talk after she returns wont trigger no matter how many times I wait with her there? also does harmony have a scene yet

• Angry
Reactions: Deane9850

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
Someone knows how many new sex scenes has Sasha ? I didn't find anything new in the code, I tought is was with Scottie ?

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Numbering is as follows: Year.Month.VersionHotfix. So that means the difference between 20.5.1 and 20.5.2 is that it added content but the difference between 20.5.2 and 20.5.2a is bugfixes. The letters are just bugfixes.
So im taking that means no sex scene with Harmony yet?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes