Xtrbacklash

Jun 13, 2017
Hey folks. I need some help with Harmony. Im stuck at 30% Lp and 75 corruption. And It seems i have to ask her on a date but it doesnt work out. I didnt have any picnic with her yet.

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
How do you trigger the band 3some'? i got everything solved and the mission says "have a threesome". according to the walkthrough "Kleio and Anna arrange a date with Mike" but how do i get this?

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
when i doing Sasha quest i noticed 1 of her quest had an icon of a gray color book its said "that's all of Sasha story for now" so did i failed ? can i still able to propress her story ? pls help , tks u .

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
when i doing Sasha quest i noticed 1 of her quest had an icon of a gray color book its said "that's all of Sasha story for now" so did i failed ? can i still able to propress her story ? pls help , tks u .
You usually see that icon when there's no new events triggered on the horizon. You may have completed everything the story offers to this point. You may be on a path that wont spawn an event. Later if/when you learn something, meet someone, or some other even happens elsewhere, a new goal will update on the journal/tracker. This is true for all of your friends in the game.

It could mean you failed to launch a goal or it just hasn't launched yet.

Reactions: SargonSmith
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes