ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Seriously 35 years old? Cherie and even Aletta are older than that.
Why all her obsession with having grandchildren when she can just pop out other children? 35 years old is still fertile
You mean Aletta's the youngest one (32, at least by her stats) between her, Angela and Cherie.

Reactions: MisterDuck

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is anyone smarter than me in python and renpy able to explain quickly how the dev does the outfitpicker class and image keywords?

If you look at the game's images, it uses a similar system to things like ORS where a character will have piecemeal outfits and piercings, assembled through use of kywds/tags like "show bree hottub sex swimsuit". I get that most of the image files contain the keywords themselves, like "bree_bot_a_casual" for her lower bot outfit, and the init classes strip the underscores..

What I don't get is how those names are correlated to the in-game flags for a collection of items - meaning say if bree has the sexyswimsuit flag, "show [some background] bree swimsuit" automatically displays the correct image between [bree_top_a_sexyswimsuit.webp] and [bree_top_a_swimsuit.webp]?

sexy.jpg reg.jpg

For someone inexperienced in python, it's difficult to follow the code because almost nothing is defined literally or static, it's all variable strings and dynamic definitions. I'm interested in this to know how to format the file names so I can have fun modding outfits and further customizing the characters.

Attached is but one of the class definitions if anyone's curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

seanblazer21

Mar 6, 2018
anyone have an updated character guide i have bree stuck at 75 and dont know how to proceed and why i cant collar at 75% kink 75% love

Last edited:

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
So, before everyone gets excited about today's new release, I'm going to suggest waiting for the inevitable bug fixes in the next couple days. I already think I found a new bug, though I suppose it's possible that it's a planned mechanics change. I started a new game (not a new game+), and all of the conversation topics are immediately available. The bug might have been caused by the almost certainly intended change that the topics are now in two rows instead of one long row.
If anyone is curious, 23.3.0a fixes the conversation topic bug. But so far I've encountered two more issues that may or may not be bugs. First, you can work or exercise at any hour you have access to the office/gym. So, you can work at 20:00 or exercise at 22:00. Second, the Christmas decorations in the living room aren't appearing on Christmas.

These issues are fairly minor though, so while I suspect there will be a 23.3.0b released, it might not be worth waiting for it.

Edit: Never mind on the Christmas decorations. They showed up later in the day. I could swear that in the past they appeared right away in the morning, but it has been a while, so my memory may be wrong.

Edit 2: I have found two more issues that are potentially bugs. First, Morgan doesn't ever pick up the phone. Second, I can sunbathe without having purchased a swimsuit yet.

Last edited:

bukari

Jul 1, 2017
Is 23.3.0 different from 23.3.0a? Because the bug is still happening to me.
If anyone is curious, 23.3.0a fixes the conversation topic bug. But so far I've encountered two more issues that may or may not be bugs. First, you can work or exercise at any hour you have access to the office/gym. So, you can work at 20:00 or exercise at 22:00. Second, the Christmas decorations in the living room aren't appearing on Christmas.

These issues are fairly minor though, so while I suspect there will be a 23.3.0b released, it might not be worth waiting for it.

Edit: Never mind on the Christmas decorations. They showed up later in the day. I could swear that in the past they appeared right away in the morning, but it has been a while, so my memory may be wrong.

akaBubba

Jan 30, 2021
Is 23.3.0 different from 23.3.0a? Because the bug is still happening to me.
Yes, 23.3.0a is a bug fix released today. I'm playing the Steam version of the game. I would expect someone will upload it here at some point, but the bug fixes don't always get uploaded here, and any uploaders might wait for a potential 23.3.0b.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Finally, I got the Camilla's ending. I've been a fan of her since her first appareance. I already did get her pregnant in my "main" run.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
anyone have an updated character guide i have bree stuck at 75 and dont know how to proceed and why i cant collar at 75% kink 75% love
Choose the Wiki, not any walkthrough. Collar needs 90% kink IIRC.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the text at the center
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is development/debug mode. There was a mention in the thread about how to turn it off but can't find it right now.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed version of LoSe: SB v23.3.0.

Settings Used:
Using 70 for image quality at average speed
Using Medium Quality for Audio files
Using Medium Quality for Videos

New Size: 666MB when uncompressed

Links: -

Should be posting an Android port shortly.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v23.3.0 based off the compressed version I posted earlier. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size, so that's something.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Appreciate you conveying the information, so this is no slight on the messenger, but doesnt the quantity of stuff seem kinda meager? I mean really, promoting a release by excitedly mentioning single digit screens? I guess I'm new here...
It is pretty par for the course in terms of the size of monthly updates - and the "magazine cover" thing is just a quirk of Andrealphus in general, not something overly excited even though it might seem like it when judging from other games. Also, the way this game is set up (no renders but "puzzles" of items) the number of "screens" is not really comparable to that of a Daz3D created (or similar) game. In the latter, somebody raising an eyebrow in astonishment would mean plus one render, then looking down, another. A bottle appearing on the table, a third. All not necessary here, since all of that are just objects.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
It is pretty par for the course in terms of the size of monthly updates - and the "magazine cover" thing is just a quirk of Andrealphus in general, not something overly excited even though it might seem like it when judging from other games. Also, the way this game is set up (no renders but "puzzles" of items) the number of "screens" is not really comparable to that of a Daz3D created (or similar) game. In the latter, somebody raising an eyebrow in astonishment would mean plus one render, then looking down, another. A bottle appearing on the table, a third. All not necessary here, since all of that are just objects.
Not counting the fact that DAZD3D stuff is way faster & cheaper to make than hand drawn art...

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes