sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
What you mean with wait many days can you press S on you keyboard and post are img of you tracker it would make it easyer for any one to see what is going on.Are you speak german or any orther language if german i speak german tho
1691408513628.png

I meet the requirements but absolutely nothing happens.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
What you mean with wait many days can you press S on you keyboard and post are img of you tracker it would make it easyer for any one to see what is going on.Are you speak german or any orther language if german i speak german tho
I speak spanish

master861

Nov 4, 2022
You need to go to you office and work or work hart then it should trigger or i am now complett mistaken wait cassy is you new assitent in you office? i am not sure right now if it is not this event
Cassidy and Dwayne fight if yes go to work then work once then go to the coffe break room and make are coffee break

Last edited:

Rick 2081

Apr 16, 2023
How do I get the fashion harem event. Someone said it starts with scrolling through social media, but how do I trigger that?

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
The bj looks like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To get it Alexis needs to cheat on you, but you can't ever check on her (choosing options like wait, or having enough energy to not see the cinema event) doing so in her early events or you will not get this scene. (It also affects the ending if you marry her if you play the events this way...)
So I need to not watch any of her previous scenes and remain oblivious?

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
You need to go to you office and work or work hart then it should trigger or i am now complett mistaken wait cassy is you new assitent in you office? i am not sure right now if it is not this event
Cassidy and Dwayne fight if yes go to work then work once then go to the coffe break room and make are coffee break
I already did that step. This is next.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I followed the wiki and got every NTR events. what does the ntr bj high school reunion look like exactly? because the one I'm getting is just the MC and Jack talking while Alexis gets mad.
This should be the result of you evading NTR in the previous event. Please load old file and play Alexis again.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
How do I get the fashion harem event. Someone said it starts with scrolling through social media, but how do I trigger that?
Go home and be in any of the rooms after getting Sasha and Palla up to the required amounts of lp and kp. Click on the Sasha face icon and choose to go thank Sasha at the mall. Then doing so, choose to investigate the noise you hear and then whether you want to just watch or join in.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
I think the best way to solve the Cassidy&Dwayne problem is to use the console. Does anyone know what I should write?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
I was just making a remark on the fact that you quoted Rick's post twice.
Yes, because his question is a bit complicated.

But, what does Roll Yourself mean? I really don't know, and google translate tells me it's Rock Myself (Rock Myself?)

Rick 2081

Apr 16, 2023
Go home and be in any of the rooms after getting Sasha and Palla up to the required amounts of lp and kp. Click on the Sasha face icon and choose to go thank Sasha at the mall. Then doing so, choose to investigate the noise you hear and then whether you want to just watch or join in.
Tried nothing happens. Does the closet room event with palla count as sleeping with her? I also had a date with sasha before the shop event where I slept with her. Kp and lp match. Also will the event be over if I don't finish it within 7 days?

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
View attachment 2833366

I meet the requirements but absolutely nothing happens.
ok, what I can tell you is that normally, there will be a meter, which uses % to indicate the progress of each day's passing and completion. Even if it is 100% completed, it may be delayed. You can wait for one hour to let Event works.

What I do is, I wait in my office every day from 8:00 am to 12:00 am. Also, I'm not sure who is pet, you or Cassidy, I chose the route that Cassidy is my pet.

I just found a save file with a similar time point and re-advance the Dwayne And Cassidy route, here is my result:

After Wait 1 Day-take a break, I talked to Cassidy in the office, and I chose to persevere.-Talk to Cassidy

Wait 7 Day-Wait in my office, Dwayne showed up at my office at eight in the morning.-Dwayne visited and tried to intimidate me.

Wait 7 Day-Wait in my office, when I arrived at the office at eight in the morning, I heard Aletta and Cassidy arguing.-Cassidy and Aletta had a fight.

Finish here for the time being. The most criticized thing about Cassidy is that it is very time-consuming. Although I am dissatisfied with this, I don't want to criticize the author. This is his game and he is the rule. The other person is very time-consuming Girls are Harmony.

Basically, unless your version of the game is buggy, most of the problem should be that you didn't complete the previous event or made the wrong choice.

The game doesn't seem to require console commands to fix anything so far, at most it needs more patience (even though it does piss me off), and at most it needs a Time set mod :D

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
ok, what I can tell you is that normally, there will be a meter, which uses % to indicate the progress of each day's passing and completion. Even if it is 100% completed, it may be delayed. You can wait for one hour to let Event works.

What I do is, I wait in my office every day from 8:00 am to 12:00 am. Also, I'm not sure who is your pet, you or Cassidy, I chose the route that Cassidy is my pet.

I just found a save file with a similar time point and re-advance the Dwayne And Cassidy route, here is my result:

After Wait 1 Day-take a break, I talked to Cassidy in the office, and I chose to persevere.Talk to Cassidy
Wait 7 Day-Wait in my office, Dwayne showed up at my office at eight in the morning-Dwayne visited and tried to intimidate me.
Wait 7 Day-Wait in my office, when I arrived at the office at eight in the morning, I heard Aletta and Cassidy arguing.-Cassidy and Aletta had a fight.

Finish here for the time being. The most criticized thing about Cassidy is that it is very time-consuming. Although I am dissatisfied with this, I don't want to criticize the author. This is his game and he is the rule. The other person is very time-consuming Girls are Harmony.
and emma if you got the skill hung :cool: and dont take pills to make it smaller.
I can only say it take are huge amount of time to fu emma with that dick:

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
and emma if you got the skill hung :cool: and dont take pills to make it smaller.
I can only say it take are huge amount of time to fu emma with that dick:
Yes, but that's the final stage after all, and cunnilingus seems to speed up the loosening of her vagina, so it's 10 days to 2 weeks before penetration :D

If you don't want to make your dick smaller, the Time set mod might be another good option.

Wait, smaller??? A time machine??? Am I actually a Doraemon?

Well, this picture does scare me.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Just checked that event it's way to hard to trigger ^^
In fact, many girls sometimes forget to tell you that she is pregnant. I am not sure if it is Hannah who is more difficult to trigger. The two times I restarted the game, when I met her, she told me about the pregnancy. But other girls, Even though I started looking for them a week after fertilizing her, trying to be a good dad (not really), they just don't say anything and become pregnant after a few days.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm the only girl that i dint encounter with pregnancy talk is Hannah for me all orther girls dit say it to me

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Hmm the only girl that i dint encounter with pregnancy talk is Hannah for me all orther girls dit say it to me
Well, I met her at the park on the morning of the fifth day after her second conception, and she told me she was pregnant.

Why is it the fifth day, because on the seventh day, she is already pregnant, So it's up to Andrealphus to find out why.

Plus, Hannah wouldn't have told me she was pregnant if I hadn't been at the park in the morning, at the gym.
hanna preg.jpg

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes