Settum

Jan 10, 2019
I am sad that my post mainly structured for the hardline haters (even those who hate female nt r/sharing/harems) and so people can find it more easily since the search for the term gets so few useful comments as they are buried under rants and accusations.

I understand where the Dev is coming from, it has been a long time of development and everybody would feel burned out. For the lovers of the genre there's actually only a few girls who have paths that are specifically tailored to be for them. But those haters and lovers of the fetish will obviously be the most vocal precisely because there's about an equal amount of sluts and pure girls (to use over-simplistic terms) but there's also thrice as many that aren't part of either category.
For that, I believe the one note Japanese and even western indie games of the past decade are to blame, since they introduced the three capital letter word as not only a fetish but a genre whole games are based around and thus have divided people even further when it comes to a game; now either labeled as such or without it.

This game started with 2-3 protagonists, the new roommates trope, possibly the lost love with a rival too.
Bree does have a few lesbian encounters should you get her to like those and if she becomes submissive enough she could accept Mike's offer to get nailed by Dwayne, which is also a very recent addition.
Sasha on the other hand is pretty open about liking sex, toys etc and although she lusts for Scottie she wants to get rid of him (enter Mike) because he's dumber than a bag of hammers. Sasha doesn't really sleep with him if she starts dating or liking Mike.

To compare it to a famous Japanese classic, not a sandbox, but one with various paths and story twists; School Days. There's MC's friend, who, in 3 routes among like 30 can get with either the girl you didn't choose (sometimes forcefully) or with the one MC actually likes so he realizes who he likes better between the two girls. Most other paths are pretty vanilla or yandere, yet, if one checks the whole gallery, one cannot but notice that friend has scenes with both girls (though, again, impossible in a single run).
People didn't complain as much at the time. Weren't as divided either. If we look further back, in the early 2000s and throughout the 90s, characters and LIs were both stereotypical and multilayered and it's difficult to find a completely pure vanilla without any hint of rivals or difficult backstory. Long rant over.

Please Andrealphus, add yaoi/reverse harems for BreeMC... one or two should be fine

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
how do you get to actually pursue reona? ive already met her but i havent met her again even though i followed the guide. also why cant i raise kats submission to 10 i again followed the guide and its stuck at 5 even though i did the guide?

itslydiabxtch

Aug 4, 2019
how do you get to actually pursue reona? ive already met her but i havent met her again even though i followed the guide. also why cant i raise kats submission to 10 i again followed the guide and its stuck at 5 even though i did the guide?
You didn't follow the guide if you can't raise Kat's KP to 10.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes