DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hey, quick question.

I had an event in which Hanna told the MC that the gym has debts and all i could answer was to sell the gym. Later she left the game.
How can i trigger the other options? I had Fitness and Knowledge on Max and Charm circa 60.
I think that you can offer her money and recommend her to wear other clothes. But i cant figure out what i've mist to trigger this answers.
You have to have a great deal of money to give her a loan.
Perhaps if she were a bit more submissive you might suggest another option.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please tell me that a future update will have a way to combat this. I hate when I can't avoid the negative outcome of a sidestory. Not that I have a problem with bad endings to sidestories in games like this, but it just gets on my nerves when said "bad ending" is literally the only ending. I'm really hoping this is just a temporary thing, but I'm just one dude.
But you can avoid the negative outcome in this. You just need to give the right responses. Save often, explore every option. Not every character is going to drop to their knees at the first mention of sex.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please tell me that a future update will have a way to combat this. I hate when I can't avoid the negative outcome of a sidestory. Not that I have a problem with bad endings to sidestories in games like this, but it just gets on my nerves when said "bad ending" is literally the only ending. I'm really hoping this is just a temporary thing, but I'm just one dude.
But you can avoid the negative outcome in this. You just need to give the right responses. Save often, explore every option. Not every character is going to drop to their knees at the first mention of sex.
Yeah, you have to make her feel wanted as something more than a sexdoll that doubles as a punching bag. Make her feel loved.

Reactions: DaedusWolfe

capra

Jun 12, 2018
how do you get the kleio/morgan event? it says have drinks with both of them but I cant get it to trigger. can morgan get pregnant via that?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
No further comment. Image does the speaking for me.
View attachment 617174
Because there's no dance images nor arm positions for Morgan.
1586656268097.png
how do you get the kleio/morgan event? it says have drinks with both of them but I cant get it to trigger. can morgan get pregnant via that?
That has been answered so many times. Use the search function, top right of the site.

freedrastics

May 1, 2017
I was trying to unpack the game on Mac and am unable to find the 'ch' folder that people have said contains the character event scripts. I'm not sure if this a Mac specific problem and if it is could anyone enlighten me with how to find the folder location? And if it isn't Mac specific, could someone help my dumbass find where the character event scripts are?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I was trying to unpack the game on Mac and am unable to find the 'ch' folder that people have said contains the character event scripts. I'm not sure if this a Mac specific problem and if it is could anyone enlighten me with how to find the folder location? And if it isn't Mac specific, could someone help my dumbass find where the character event scripts are?
Unpack the game? or unren the game? to get the scripts and such you have to unren the game and then decompile the scripts

capra

Jun 12, 2018
Is there a way to repeat the kleio morgan threesome? morgan can get pregnant from that right? and how do you make girls into sex slave?

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I guess shiori is the least liked character here, lol. I'm stuck with her at 50 LP and cannot progress further with her, if she is bugged, how to debug her?

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I guess shiori is the least liked character here, lol. I'm stuck with her at 50 LP and cannot progress further with her, if she is bugged, how to debug her?
Looks like with Coffee 2 and Office BJ you can get it to max at 60.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a way to repeat the kleio morgan threesome? morgan can get pregnant from that right? and how do you make girls into sex slave?
You can only do the event once. Yes. The same way you collar any of the other girls (some exceptions exist)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes