Lolian

Feb 21, 2020
A few of us are dealing with the same problem, seems to be a bug. A big one, since the event opens up further KP gains for Bree.
Okay, good to know. Hope they're gonna fix this soon, Bree's maid-path is one of the main reasons I love this game :(

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
Andrealphus I think `bree_event_09c` is bugged. `bree.sub.max` is set to 75 only at the start of the event, but the event itself requires that `bree.sub >= 75` because of of the `is_sex_slave ()` condition. Did you mean `is_collared ()`?

Reactions: inazav and Lolian

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
For those of you experiencing lag have you tried changing the drive/device you are keeping the files on to see if it makes a difference? I moved mine from my external drive to an internal HDD and it really helped.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
oh but of course this happens when i finally knock a bitch and then goto work for this shit Untitled.png

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
Apart from the Bree event mentioned above, I am not getting the Emma dream event, and the Samantha breakup event (Path E in the wiki). The last one does not specify a place in the wiki, can it trigger anywhere?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
any one can share save file plzzz i dont know how to play this game
If you haven't played I'd suggest using cheats and using a guide because a save would make you miss most scenes. If you still want an up to date save someone posted it just go back a couple pages.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Apart from the Bree event mentioned above, I am not getting the Emma dream event, and the Samantha breakup event (Path E in the wiki). The last one does not specify a place in the wiki, can it trigger anywhere?
For sam in patch E, it's the map

Lolian

Feb 21, 2020
Andrealphus I think `bree_event_09c` is bugged. `bree.sub.max` is set to 75 only at the start of the event, but the event itself requires that `bree.sub >= 75` because of of the `is_sex_slave ()` condition. Did you mean `is_collared ()`?
Seems to be the mistake indeed. In the wiki it also says that the condition is supposed be "be collared"

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Uh... Does the Home Harem have a bad end? Cause the girls just left the house. I don't remember this happening last time. They've also been removed from the journal, both as a harem and individually.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I do Ayesha's mall date I am only getting normal date locations when I ask her out

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
bah sasha is a fucking bitch ...i knocked her up and then later got to ask her to go steady and everytime i do she says NO

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
It seems there's a bug in Bree's "I'm bored" gamer event. She got probably as a result of that encounter whereas the wiki say she can't get pregnant.

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone got a fix for bree maid optionals? or a workaround even if with editing?
This should fix if you're stuck at "Come back home after work when Bree is in the kitchen". The conditions are
- Bree is in the kitchen.
- Sasha isn't home.
- Bree is collared.
- Time is 18:00 to 20:00.
- Bree submissiveness is at least 50.
- You are at the front porch.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
We do worry about it and try to fix it on every update, unfortunately no one on our team as the issue...
Did you tested on windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10??
It seems that he lag affect Win users and most of it is Windows (which my 6 friends tested). I ask to a friend of mine if he could borrow his Mac, and I have been playing and try my save from the PC and doesn't have any lag at all. So in my end i think that Windows users are the only that are being affected!! I use widows 7 and in the beginning the game runs fine with no lag, but after a month (game time) the game starts to lag, after 2 months (game time) the game lags in every action, like you click to go from the living room to the kitchen and it takes about 2-3 seconds to make the action!!

The test was:
- Try to get all the girls.
- Make the stories of the girls one at the time.
- Take notes when the lags start and try to see ho much time it lags.

The result was almost the same, after 1 month and 10 days (game time) the game starts to lag!! Only one Windows 10 and the Mac didn't lag!! All the other did lag!!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes