Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
So, I seem to have bugged out my save. I just got the home harem and I've 100% the gamer bree. I thought I remembered collaring her before but I can't seem to do it anymore. Her submission is locked at 50.

May 23, 2020
I fixed the Calendar issue by modding line 89 in the Class_appointment file to : return [entry for _, entry in sorted(agenda)]
Code:
return [entry for _, entry in sorted(agenda)]
not sure whats different but assuming only the way the list is sorted is different i only tested a couple of dates at once and it seems to be working fine..
Was having the same issue, this fixed it, couldn't keep track of who's going on a date when..

XwingsX

Feb 2, 2019
Any suggestion to solve the calender issue. I checked the previous post but can't find the mentioned file to solve the issue.

Reactions: lerolerdo

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
You play either a male or a female. If you played both, you would probably get "Multiple Protagonists" as a tag.

The female side is very limited though.
thank you fro reply, so you may choose be Male MC play like "it was meant to be play" ?

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
I think mine is bugged. I redid the save for the new release, I did gamer bree route, I remember being able to collar her before but for some reason I cannot this time, her submission is locked at 50 despite having "completed" her story. Is it me? Did I miss something?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
someone can download it and upload it to another server. It's the PATREON version

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes