Vinzerker

Jan 22, 2018
Game keeps crashing when starting the investigation at the office, if i ignore it crashes whenever trying to speak to any of the office people

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I wonder which girl is leading the poll now to be fully in the game? I believe it's Amy atm.

Oct 12, 2022
what happened to Sam? how to change this shit? View attachment 2162273
I mean I always thought Sam looked like Helen Hunt, and she's not one of my favorite characters, but what was done to her and Kleio I don't like. Even Audrey has some weird expressions to her now.

EDIT: It seems that the Patreon updates/bugfixes aren't being posted here anymore. I guess we have to rely on heroes now because none of the V22.10 bugfix updates were posted here

Reactions: Fainer

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Game keeps crashing when starting the investigation at the office, if i ignore it crashes whenever trying to speak to any of the office people
I was having this error prompt whenever I tried to "get help" from the office ladies, but you dont need their help if you have good knowledge stat and/or Aletta have at least 50LP. I managed to get it done w/o talking to them to help.

Your best bet of completing the investigation is hacking Aleta PC (in her office when she isnt there, like 8:00AM) everyday, with a couple of days of hacking + Jeff help for the 20 points of investigation (Cassidy spills his name in the metting if you prompt the right questions)

And yea, my english is garbo, sorry man

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
You are locked out because you have not chosen a skill or did not learn it in time it's not random, it's time and story based.
If you don't like it don't play it, i won't miss you :p
Yeah, like i said: Shit tier game design.
-It's a game that locks you out of an entire questline through a one-time event
-The event potentionally requires an item for most players, that might not even spawn in the one place where it''s accesible
-There are no hints or warnings as to the importance of the inciting event
-The game is even ENCOURAGING you to trigger it ahead of time through ingame dialogue (Mike: I should investigate the sound in the hallway)
-There are no ways to redo the event as soon as you've triggered it, and no ways to retroactively activate the questline.
Shit tier game design.

But like I said, I still like it for the art, so imma continue to play your game for free.
I'm just not gonna pay you a single cent. That money goes the devs, who don't come across as insecure whiners who can't tolerate criticism. :p

Renrut

Mar 6, 2020
I think I have the same question: Kylie has assaulted me but the police have not showed up on the map. Does there need to be another trigger?

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes