rallen90

Apr 5, 2021
Is there any guide or something similar what charachters you can miss? or maybe even events etc.?

I read some of the wiki but it feels if I would wanna get everything I would need a bunch of notes myself

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
What's the bug in the picture? is it that rainbow dash thing appearing on her starred shirt?
The Rainbow Dash shirt is her sleeping outfit. She should be wearing her other shirt along with her jacket. At times this game has some really interesting bugs.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I am confused sir, what seems to be the bug then?
Just to make a comparison:
1694150230938.png
Bree's Rainbow Dash sleeping shirt
1694150254994.png
I know the background's old, but that Bree's standard outfit. In the post above mine, the two got mixed together.
1694150545864.png
They're indeed mixed together

• Wow
Reactions: Vaelaztrasz

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well but lets pretend we can... how can we ? I know there are people here that can mod and all...
Ah, sorry, I may have been too short. It wasn't meant as a "don't do it you will lose the enjoyment" or similar.

The answer is that while in theory there must be some combination of flag settings or similar you could use, in practical gameplay - for all intents and purposes - you cannot. There are (almost) no single flags you can set or unset here to make things happen or undo them, but most come with a truckload of other settings in game changing, and if you don't do that manually as well, the game will face logic errors and will crash or bug out in some other way like characters not being interactable anymore just standing around.

There are some specific solutions to some specific situations experienced players have provided, and maybe somebody can solve your issue, I just wanted to warn you that it is unlikely that somebody will show up. And completing or undoing a whole questline is a pretty huge task in this game. With Harmony you may have better chances, since she doesn't interact with other girls that much, but she has her own stat, so yeah, don't hold your breath. There are a few tasks modders have tried, and even partially succeeded in, but gave up in the end.

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes