Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
its more keeping the threat clean of random bullshit that isnt relevant (i was one of the people telling him to quit being a twat)

WRONG. sasha best girl... though i do have a severe weakness for the electric shop goth girl... if only she had a dom route...

*pokes the dev with a stick* gimme more dominant girlies
i agree bro went about it wrong but some of the others did make a simple one comment point but oh well. it is what it is.

Trogdor6969

Jan 17, 2024
Reona is no exception. She should have her NTR scene changed to optional. She's an Li so it's still in the realm of NTR. Netorare Is essentially about someone else "taking" from you. Whether it's one-sided, unrequited, platonic, or whatever. There doesn't have to be a sexual or romantic relationship for it to count as Netorare. Netorare isn't just cucking it's a bit more nuanced.

It has to do with the fact she's an Li so it's inevitable that we'll be together and during the time frame of the game I wouldn't want Li's fucking other characters, at least without the players say so. This is only my thought process for a game though, in real life I wouldn't think that way. That's just unreasonable.

If she already had sex in the past before the game, that's fine, but I don't wanna see it while I'm playing, are my thoughts on it.
i agree that the dev can do what they want with the game but someone did make a point asking why say its optional when it isnt. i feel like alot of this drama would have been avoided if they just changed it to mostly optional because then people can say false tagging but oh well its not my game or reputation. im getting it for free so...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i agree that the dev can do what they want with the game but someone did make a point asking why say its optional when it isnt. i feel like alot of this drama would have been avoided if they just changed it to mostly optional because then people can say false tagging but oh well its not my game or reputation. im getting it for free so...
- You can avoid it by not dating Reona
- It's not NTR by F95's rules
- It happens BEFORE you get in a relationship with her, she just fucks you casually same as she does others up to that point

Chooclate_chan

Feb 19, 2020
Can someone help me how to put Kylie in jail or my save is corrupted somewhere and I can't put Kylie in jail in the police location nor can I click to enter the police location

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes