Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
which ones?? the roommates?
you can take both to 100% love points, can have threesome(which i finally figured it out)

other girls include the chick you work with, the boss, gym chick, your ex and fellow band mates of your roomie.
how did you get the threesome ?? if i may ask :D

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Might want to wait until version C. It contains bug fixes.

Also according to the patreon site, the only thing in this update is Kylie.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
curious where to meet this Kylie character. nvm she's at the school.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
The release before the last had a bug which broke the chore system. I ended up playing without doing them and it was a relief to not have to grind them every week. The release after fixed that bug but by that point I had gotten used to not doing chores so I made it a challenge to play without doing them. Then after that, I made it a challenge to play without either doing chores or going to work and paying rent. It worked. The relationship grind is a bit longer but it makes everything else in the game free. There really isn't any new content in this new release (yeah, new girl, I'm waiting on the Samantha update) that I'm interested in so I'm going to pass on it. However, I will share my strategy for playing grind free by being a gigolo. You can fuck all the girls, even threesomes, and they'll be happy to pay you for it. Instead of going to work every day and grinding all that shit, you'll be either lazing by the pool or playing video games in the daytime. Besides the obvious benefit of not having to grind work and chores, you also get the benefit of much less fatigue and easier stat management.

To be clear up front, I haven't played this game extensively and tried out all the possible options so some of my advice might be incorrect. I like this game but I hate the grind in it and the story updates are slow coming so I feel it's a bit shallow right now. I look forward to playing it down the road when there's more story to it and more art for the sex scenes. Right now, you get two positions to choose from and the scenes themselves become repetitive. Anyways, without further delay --

Ghost Rida's Pimpin' Is Easy Walkthrough

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 288 Votes