cocoaa

Dec 24, 2017
A pair of questions, does anyone know how to ask others for help with Angela's 12'th event?
And secondarily does anyone know how to trigger Amy's bands events?

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
A pair of questions, does anyone know how to ask others for help with Angela's 12'th event?
And secondarily does anyone know how to trigger Amy's bands events?
I can't help you with the Angela thing but I can help you with the Amy band harem event, the first event requires Amy to have a lobe score of 25 and in the pub, and you need to be on a date at the pub with Kleio and buy Kleio a drink twice.

cocoaa

Dec 24, 2017
I can't help you with the Angela thing but I can help you with the Amy band harem event, the first event requires Amy to have a lobe score of 25 and in the pub, and you need to be on a date at the pub with Kleio and buy Kleio a drink twice.
Any other conditions for continuing the route? Or stuff that mitigates it? Did get the first event but dont see any clues on where to go from there

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Any other conditions for continuing the route? Or stuff that mitigates it? Did get the first event but dont see any clues on where to go from there
The second event requires Amy to have a love score of 35 also requires you to be on a pub date with Kleio and buying her two drinks again (You'll need 25+ money and a charm score of 25+, have the guitar, shooting, and foodieskill, have a knowledge score of 50+ for the best outcome), the third event requires Amy to have a love score of 50 and you to be on a waterpark date with Anna, the fourth event also requires you to be on a waterpark date with Anna the same time Amy is at the waterpark and Amy to have a love score of 55(You'll need a charm score of 60+ and a fitness score of 60+ for the best outcome), and the fifth event requires Amy to have a love score of 65 and you to be on an amusement park date with Sasha. as of right now that's all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 289 Votes