APBP108

Feb 16, 2021
I'm wondering why I don't have NG+ and Gallery like everyone else. I'm playing on PC version 24.4.0b. I've played and gotten the ending many times.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm wondering why I don't have NG+ and Gallery like everyone else. I'm playing on PC version 24.4.0b. I've played and gotten the ending many times.
To unlock the NG+ and the gallery you need to reach an ending without using mobile cheats in your playthrough iirc.

Reactions: APBP108

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
If you still don't have ng+
Turn on endless pregnancy
Load this save and wait 1hr
then skip or watch the wedding

Reactions: Tiffa Adill

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the "Working on me, working for me" achievement? I have the office harem, have married all of them but can't trigger to sleep with all them at the same time.

godoftheearth

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the "Working on me, working for me" achievement? I have the office harem, have married all of them but can't trigger to sleep with all them at the same time.
An office harem fivesome fuck should gain this achievement, unless you enabled the cheat

KNAR1870

Jan 10, 2020
Maybe idk how can i do but how can i play the last version? I try to download the demo by the downloader but always say : error and i hv to abort

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
best way to make money while not cheating? the job only gives me like 150 per 4 hours so basically 300 per day and a bit extra.

I see there's the possibility of a night job but I didnt find it yet

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
best way to make money while not cheating? the job only gives me like 150 per 4 hours so basically 300 per day and a bit extra.

I see there's the possibility of a night job but I didnt find it yet
As in real life (for most of us at least), your day job is your best source of income. You can also raise it (a) by raising your intelligence (with clothing or by going to university, can go above 100 with clothing), and (b) by getting promoted.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes