Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game not free play for now????
I don't know what you mean, so I'll try to point out some stuff hoping the correct answer is in there:

The game is not free to play (except for a very content reduced demo), never has been, it is available to buy on several sites or to support/subscribe.

On F95 you get pirated versions which are in a way free to play but not as intended.

However, if you are playing on Android, the game cannot be pirated as a download and run anymore, all you can get is a downloader which only works if you paid for the game.

Reactions: Riaman and Five9

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Are devs thinking about "unification" of the art style for the "completed" version of the game?

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
There is 20 to 30 artworks i want redone
I would love to see the original art work come back, the stuff from 2019 or so. the not so cartoony stuff but I get that is a pipe dream.
Came across an issue where the Emma ending triggered without proposal. happened on my main play through but i will go back and try an earlier save and see if that changes things. Just thought I would let you know.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So, let's talk about Kleio's hair again ... ;)
Would she look better with a ponytail rather than twintails or something like that? I think Minami has in the gallery, in a showering scene a ponytail option. It'd be interesting to see her with one in the game.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.5.1a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Where is Reona in the DLC? I have found Amy and Kat. Cannot find Reona. Already saw her introduction event with Bree.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes