Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Hi, can someone tell me how to level up Reona's kink points? It's level 40 now.
For the next kink event you need to have had sex with at least 12 of the other girls and a love score of 60, the next kink event requires you need to have had sex with at least 16 of the other girls and a love score of 65, the next kink event requires you need to have had sex with at least 18 of the other girls and a love score of 75, and the final kink event requires you need to have had sex with at least 20 of the other girls and a love score of 100.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
I messed up the event where I can get Minami to 100% sub. I'm locked into 50% because of it :(

Any idea how to proceed so that I can collar her?
My best suggestion it to use the developer console, minami.sub.max=x is the command you want to fix your problem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SGEzlo

Dec 29, 2019
Hey looks like the Helper Version (the mod that let's you do both Bree's Gamer and Maid path) is incompatible with the latest version. I added it to the game folder as instructed and it keeps giving me an error message. You could ignore it and keep the game going, but it's really annoying. Hopefully the original creator for the mod sees this and fixes it.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Hmmm.

Either my luck is just bad, or for whatever reason, I can't get Bree pregnant.

Literally done like, 10 back-to-back dates with her and came inside her; she will not get pregnant. :(

Hopefully not a bug.
mb she's on pills? i don't know act, just a suggestion
so it is still the same? sex scene only after a date?

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Hmmm.

Either my luck is just bad, or for whatever reason, I can't get Bree pregnant.

Literally done like, 10 back-to-back dates with her and came inside her; she will not get pregnant. :(

Hopefully not a bug.
mb she's on pills? i don't know act, just a suggestion
so it is still the same? sex scene only after a date?
I also suggest getting the fertility assessment skill so you can track when they're most fertile, the wiki also has a if you need it. Also as an aside dick size does matter just not in the way you're accustomed instead it affects your change of impregnation, there's a for that as well if you need it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Radical_Dreamer

Evilsanta

Dec 21, 2017
is there something wrong with the game? I am getting non stop error stating
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mod/ui_mod.rpy", line 203, in execute
    screen overlay_ui():
    screen overlay_ui():
  File "game/mod/ui_mod.rpy", line 213, in execute
    if not HIDE_UI:
  File "game/mod/ui_mod.rpy", line 243, in execute
    hbox xalign 0.5 ypos 10 spacing 10:
  File "game/mod/ui_mod.rpy", line 245, in execute
    imagebutton auto "ui/Vajsko/phone/ico_smart_%s.png":
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='ui/Vajsko/phone/ico_smart_%s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 1033, in script call
  File "intro.rpyc", line 57, in script call
  File "intro.rpyc", line 336, in script
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\ast.py", line 2560, in execute
    Say.execute(self)
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\exports.py", line 1494, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\character.py", line 1394, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\character.py", line 1045, in do_display
    display_say(who,
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\character.py", line 741, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen overlay_ui():
    screen overlay_ui():
  File "game/mod/ui_mod.rpy", line 213, in execute
    if not HIDE_UI:
  File "game/mod/ui_mod.rpy", line 243, in execute
    hbox xalign 0.5 ypos 10 spacing 10:
  File "game/mod/ui_mod.rpy", line 245, in execute
    imagebutton auto "ui/Vajsko/phone/ico_smart_%s.png":
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\ui.py", line 950, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "D:\New folder (2)\Love_Sex_Second_Base-24.9.0-pc_patreon\LoSeSb-24.9.0-pc_patreon\renpy\ui.py", line 944, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='ui/Vajsko/phone/ico_smart_%s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Love & Sex : Second Base - 24.9.0 24.9.0
Fri Oct  4 05:39:40 2024

Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Soooo... The high school reunion for Alexis was on my calendar on Friday (when I talked to her in the pub), but the next day, it disappeared out of my journal, and I have no idea how to get it back.

Is this a bug? I'd like to complete her storyline.
Anyone know this? Still have not managed to get the reunion to pop back in my journal. As far as I know, I didn't miss it; it just disappeared out of my journal before the day rolled around. :(

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
This kind of game without a gallery does not make any sense to me. I get that keeping a gallery updated is a tedious job, but seriously, to play a grindy multi-path sandbox adult game with easily missable content by design while being unable to add sex scenes to player's collection and to check what's yet to be unlocked? No thanks. It's outrageous game design.
It's actually funny that gallery was implemented the exact month right after I criticized the absence of it (in June 2023) and paused following the game's development. Guess it's time to try the game again.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 4097600
How the hell do you finish this?
Sleep with more of the girls and increase your Sexperience, Reona's kink is that she's super into you having a high body count and the idea of you having an unsatiable libido. Just for reference, her final event requires your Sexperience to be at 100, and her final kink event requires your Sexperience to be at 110 and you to have slept with 20 different women.

darkstel

Sep 21, 2017
it would be ironic if in order to start Reona Purity Path one damn thing you need to play the ill-fated scene from Slutty Path. Has anyone already reached the point where you can make a turn in the plot?

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes