biggiemac

Nov 20, 2019
Hi, is there a console code to add Shiori back into the mix after declining her offer the first time? I made the selection for her not to appear without noticing, and now am too far advanced in the game to go back to the old save. i looked in this thread but didn't find the code. thanks.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, is there a console code to add Shiori back into the mix after declining her offer the first time? I made the selection for her not to appear without noticing, and now am too far advanced in the game to go back to the old save. i looked in this thread but didn't find the code. thanks.
Generally speaking, a simple flag set will not do the trick. It is certainly possible to comb through the code to get all the other changes you'd need to make along with it, but since this game has a lot of dependencies, nobody really ever did.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Omegablade21

Jun 16, 2020
What is NG+? I got the warning that NG+ will be disable after I turned on the cheat mode
You start the game over with some of your stats and all of your traits that you obtained. YOU DON'T KEEP MONEY OR ITEMS.

It's main use is to see what would happen if you took different paths in character's stories

Last edited:

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
I don't think so, she's already part of the pixie threesome and considering that's the only interaction between kleo and her, it would make more sense to have a new harem, separate from the band (considering Anna also dated girls), or a MC childhood one with Alexis, Minami and Kylie. Besides, her story is basically only half done and I suspect an update focused on her might be in the works.
Personally, I wouldn't mind an Emma/Morgan route, where Emma is the only other character (apart from MC) who doesn't realize Morgan is a girl, with sneaking around or both pursuing her be an option, should her masculinity stay high.
There is a reason people think Morgan will have more to do with the band harem.
From earlier in the thread:

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 290 Votes