Unity Completed Love Stories: Sex and the Furry Titty (Summer Update) [Final] [Furlough Games]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

thern

Jan 29, 2020
Downloaded it here first before trying to get it on steam for the fact that it's Unity.

I can't start any of the stories, all I get is a brown background with the "go back" arrow and that's the only thing I can interact with. Everything else runs as it should, but for the life of me none of the stories don't even start. Waited at least 5 minutes for anything to start without touching anything.

Shadowviper85

Oct 18, 2018
hi i was wanting to try the game out but my system runs on 32bit is there anyway someone can make a working 32 bit version of the game

Wavedancer

Nov 24, 2017
It works. Thank you very much.

EDIT: Do I have to press a button for money? It looks like not to be infinite.

Last edited:
Reactions: noxtek

Curly Bruce

Aug 3, 2017
For anyone struggling to get the bonus artworks the "Free Move" option in the store is by far the most overpowered item. The +5 turns is kind of overpriced considering using items (like Free Move) doesn't consume a turn to begin with and the only thing that does consume turns is moving a piece...so Free Move which is only $1000 let's you move 5 times without consuming a turn (effectively +5 turns) for $5000 while +5 turns costs $15000.

That's before even getting into that Free Move lets you actually be able to create the combos necessary to hit the kind of ridiculous benchmarks for the bonus options. The key to victory is setting up combos of 5 so you get a rainbow star drop which will obliterate a decent chunk of the board for a single turn. In a lot of cases this creates more opportunities to easily set up 5 combos again and also generates sufficient funds to keep the chain going by buying more Free Moves.

This could also apply to people struggling just to get the standard options assuming you didn't get the gallery unlocker mod (which doesn't unlock the bonus artworks for whatever reason). Free Move is GOAT, abuse the shit out of it.

SarTiSer

May 25, 2020
Good day to you gentlemen. I've encountered a rather peculiar problem. I cannot play game properly. I mean, it runs, but in bullshit resolution. I can hear start melody, but it doesn't goes any further. All I have is BG music and small window what is "yeah gimme a sec u'll go fullscreen"

SarTiSer

May 25, 2020
Hello there. Quick update. I've managed to make this thing go full screen. And that's what I've got. Nothing more, nothing less. I pressed Alt+Enter. 1632559861352.png

Parchive69

Jun 19, 2021
Downloaded it here first before trying to get it on steam for the fact that it's Unity.

I can't start any of the stories, all I get is a brown background with the "go back" arrow and that's the only thing I can interact with. Everything else runs as it should, but for the life of me none of the stories don't even start. Waited at least 5 minutes for anything to start without touching anything.
Were you able to fix this? I have the same problem.

Amorous Dezign

The Lewd Creator
Game Developer
Sep 3, 2021
View attachment 1241453

Overview:
Love Stories: Sex and the Furry Titty goes to town on the city! There are foxy ladies out and about, hung plumbers visiting some wet and wild kitties, gloryholes waiting for the connoisseurs, and much more! Five all-new, original stories, each one ending up in hot sweaty sex!​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2021-09-17
Developer: Furlough Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Art Pack: - MEGA - -

Extra:
Gallery unlocker & Money Cheat*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1241454 View attachment 1241455 View attachment 1241456 View attachment 1241457 View attachment 1241458 View attachment 1241459
I Love your artwork. The furries are very sexy, specially the Fox.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
The gallery file causes the menu to no longer function upon starting the game. I can't click on anything and have to alt+f4.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes