VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Love Sucks Night Two [Final] [Art Witch Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

galaxybrain

Absolutely love this so far. I'm dying to see the rest! Cool story, amazing girls (Jan for the win), and tons of potential. The scenes are great and really hot. They've done a bang-up job with this first chapter.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Shadeyman7

A solid start. Good artwork and an interesting premise. Interesting to see where they go from here, but slightly worried they might fall prey to project creep and wind up imploding, which would be a shame. Hopefully they keep their scope within their grasp and deliver on the promise this game has.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

As far is this game is still work in progress, there is no trace of creators making any shortcuts here. It is great piece of work, one of few on this page. Art is beautiful and at the same appealing to the right senses, if you know what I mean :) Characters are more than alive, many girls would love to stun guys with such mimics. At the same time, it's a sweet story about understanding and getting things right despite deadly circumstances, with wholesome erotic content that is full of mutual respect (nice contrast to many games full of abuse available here). That's at least my impression up to the lecture room scene and I believe I won't be disappointed further on into the plot (which by the way has good dialogues worth not skipping through).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

Reviewing: ver. 1.11

This is amazing, even though this was just a proof of concept they really went all out and it feels like a completed game just with an unfinished story. The story is very good with some nicely written story events, dialogue and some meta humor. The lewd scenes have art, the descriptions of the lewd scenes are great! and the story takes itself seriously enough having put a some thought to fleshing out the world, integrating the choose your name portion and saving aspect in a sensible way. The character you play as already has some preset history and character traits however. The game itself has some dead ends that make you go back and play from a previous point in the plot and features voice acting in some earlier lines. It has some areas where it can be improved like having art for the teacher, finishing the intended female player character, some minor typos, and from what I remember there wasn't a lot of or any music. Still it is a great experience that you should give a go. Hope the other two installments are made and hope to see more!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 578180

An excellent game with lovely art and a good plot. Although this game only features one night of supposed three, the content is not way too short. The designs of the girls are bewitching. Still there are many things that could be made better like the scene selector, there could be images of what the scene contains.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Chaospanda83

Honestly amazing concept.
    Art and characters.
    No notes please keep up development. I'd love to see this finished.
    I really enjoy the complexity of the characters and motivations.
    Plus Monstergirls are hot. And the scripting was also great.
    I love the Death and respawn mechanic.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AM97

Interesting premise, fun dialogue, great art, the personnalities of the characters are actually pretty fleshed out and it's one of the only game where I haven't turned off the VA.
    Really enjoyable and can't wait for the next ones
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Sulring Durgul

I don't usually rate games on the first release, but this one is just too good to pass up.
    The art is lovely, the girls are gorgeous. Some backgrounds could use a little more work, though.
    The dialogues are very well written with very few grammar or spelling errors. The banter between some of the characters is snarky and really funny. The girls are voiced, which is a nice touch.
    There's one day (well, one long evening in any case) of gameplay at the moment, and it takes about an hour to play through. Don't worry, there's plenty to see and do on your first date night with the girls...

Only cons I could mention are:
    - the picture of the teacher is not yet integrated in game, and from the description it should be a lovely one...
    - you can choose a nickname for your charcter but not rename him (I hate the name Theo but that's just a personal preference)
    - a female MC will be available only in future versions (not implemented yet)

If you're into cute monster girls, I do highly recommend this game.

4 stars atm, but might change (to 5 hopefully) depending on the next updates.