4.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Ah, is that how we go about it? Thank you!
When can we get some Naomi content? She's the only girl that I like in this game. I'm hoping that there will eventually be an option to have Naomi as an exclusive romance and have her kill the other girls.

Last edited:

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Well, I've downloaded the 1.16 version and didn't anythign really different from 1.15. The changelog says they've added two scenes, but I didn't find them

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
I know this is a small team but the update time for this game is tragic.
The team has been hard at work on the next night. They have decided to release the full night at once instead of adding bits and pieces every so often.

You can check their to see sketches and finished art.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
O an update... wounder if MC is still a moron that simps to chicks that tried to murder him because they are hot....

Seriously they thoroughly planned out his murder and he calls it "A mistake"..... the only mistake was that they failed to kill you and become more powerful.
But sure, just ignore the fact they tried to brutally murder you (from memory, if they got to him, sex then death, if they didn't he would be basically torn to pieces and feel depths of pain no man should feel).

And he ignores all that... cause plot... Great art, trash plot progression (you can do the "they tried to kill me first" arc well... but not with a "It was a mistake" and leave it there, imagine a lawyer saying that for their defendant :KEK: ).
Hopefully other characters aren't written so poorly. Like seriously I want to love this game... I don't even know why I am so invested... But holy shit they are making it hard, and not in the good way :BootyTime:

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Love Sucks [v1.16i]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. Added change name to the main menu.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
It's really good, i like the story and the art.
The only problem I see is the voices. It's... strange. I don't want to say it's bad acting or things like that, but it doesn't feel real.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
wish it was animated :(
It's really long to make something animated. It's not fun for a dev and for the artist to animate. We had this discussion for succubus covenant, they try to animate. And the game is still really good without animation.
The best games don't always have animation. MGQ for example.

• Angry
Reactions: monk_56 and Mootsin

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
It's really good, i like the story and the art.
The only problem I see is the voices. It's... strange. I don't want to say it's bad acting or things like that, but it doesn't feel real.
For me, VA in AVN is completely unnecessary.

4.60 star(s) 25 Votes