Unity Completed Love Vibe: Aria [v1.0] [Red Vibe Studio]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Takumi416

Sep 19, 2018
I find miconisomi or whatever it's called to be even better than illusion, so you're putting a low bar there. Nevertheless, I See no reason to be picky given how uncommon 3D stuff is. Sometimes it doesn't even need to look great. I find Velesk's games despite their crude appearance still quite fantastic with the scenerio that they set up

It clearly says what to do
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-vibe-aria-v1-0-red-vibe-studio.24272/page-7#post-3971829
Not working. No need anymore, I did the right thing. I deleted

joethebeast

Sep 17, 2017
Performance is abysmal. I'm only getting 40FPS. Changing the quality does not seem to affect the performance. The only workaround I found is to lower my system resolution. On 720p feels like myopia land but 80FPS

schwachi

Mar 19, 2020
Works great on Linux using Lutris! Just dont forget to add the startargument (for the Desktopversion).

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
I need help. I just bought an Oculus Quest 2 so I'm still unfamiliar with how it works. How do I get this game onto my headset?
Occulus Quest cannot play game like that in my memories it's like a PS or XBOX it's independant, occulus rift you can choos cause you can upload the game ind the headset...

jlongdown

Jun 6, 2020
I need help. I just bought an Oculus Quest 2 so I'm still unfamiliar with how it works. How do I get this game onto my headset?
you should be able to use an USB c cable to your oculus charging port , or wirelessly with a virtual desktop setup, i own one btw

zzero[tDc]

Dec 19, 2020
i played with oculus rift touch controllers. I got as far as cowgirl level and there I could no longer control. I only see the heart next to it and but no button on the controller works. Did anybody have an idea?

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
Havent played this over a year but you are supposed to change sex speed and position (with joystick or whatever) which will fill up the heart and then cum when it's full.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Needs VR. If according to Steam you're one of the 0.04% lucky souls that have one, you can probably enjoy it.
Even If I was the dumbass to have a VR headset
I can't enjoy hairstyles that clump the hair above the shoulder blades. 0/10 Pass
Needs long hair. Oh, but wait, game devs can't make realistically flowing long hair. I forgot. It's static 100% of the time.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes