• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I thought so but I don't get the option, is it supposed to be in the morning? Or when you can talk about tattoos/massage/toys etc?
Yeah the chat and massage slot. If it's not there it means she's pregnant. You can check in the character settings on the computer.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

cheesenuts124

Aug 19, 2022
It says I have completed the love goals but I am only on 1600 after finishing the 'wait for a sign' goal. How come my game won't go any further?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
It says I have completed the love goals but I am only on 1600 after finishing the 'wait for a sign' goal. How come my game won't go any further?
There should be a new stage intro available in your room after sleeping. You can try posting your save file (save menu -> save to disk) and I can take a look for you.

Rgsmth444

May 1, 2024
hi - I’m stuck on the Mel story line, she is maxed out and I’ve got the max club stats but I can’t manage to unlock the ? character. I’m not sure if I’ve reached the Mel end of storyline on Love or Lewd but she doesn’t appear in my bedroom at the times she’s supposed to. Thoughts? Attached my save file

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
hi - I’m stuck on the Mel story line, she is maxed out and I’ve got the max club stats but I can’t manage to unlock the ? character. I’m not sure if I’ve reached the Mel end of storyline on Love or Lewd but she doesn’t appear in my bedroom at the times she’s supposed to. Thoughts? Attached my save file
Go to club -> click mel button in the MC section -> do the story events
That black and white character outline in the goal screen is the mc :)

apn6527

Jun 7, 2023
If you are playing on a web browser in mobile, all the options in the club are not listed. Try playing it in Desktop mode in the browser.

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Thanks, this is the save file I am having issues with.
The next event is appearing in your room an hour after this save (A special visit). Are you playing on phone? Sometimes not all options are displayed on phones when there's a bunch together. If that's the case, try doing one of the other available events in your bedroom to clear it up a bit.

Oct 18, 2020
The only ending I can seem to get is where I'm asking myself if she will be back and she mad as heck at me lol... does the ntr path make things worse than the one without it?

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Next update Dev?
updatewhen
when is the next update?
A couple weeks after my other game gets updated, so should be early June.

The only ending I can seem to get is where I'm asking myself if she will be back and she mad as heck at me lol... does the ntr path make things worse than the one without it?
Having her fuck somebody she hates while already mad might not be the best idea ;)

Oct 18, 2020
Think I need to reset to the start of and try to read a little better so she happy instead of mad lol. I was focusing on working on the love route thinking that was the answer to keeping her happy.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes