VN Unity Abandoned LoveAndWar [v0.1] [SuperNova]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
No problem, and thank you for answering. I don't blame you at all, the rape tag currently encompasses too many situations, so I just wanted to make sure the game had what I wanted
Your hypnosis and sleep sex examples each have their own tags, rape as a tag is pretty straightforward.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience. Do you have any errors diplayed?
The same error that pops up everytime a video crashes in Unity games. It happened frome time to time in just about every Unity game I've downloaded from this site, but this is the first game that crashes instantly. Every time I start it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Got to say Anonfiles suck ass, I started a download at 12:25pm and now 10 hours later the download is only at 198 out of 479, meanwhile the Nopy download I started 10 minutes ago took about 2 mins to complete
Sorry to bother, but "Classical" as in fully awake woman in possession of all her mental faculties getting violated while she's actively resisting?
Getting raped by a demon, can't really get more classical than that!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So is this going to be the standard Magical Girl rescues women from rapey demons, while occasionally getting raped by those same demons kinda story,
maybe with a pinch of mom/magical girl gets betrayed/molested/raped by shota she is protecting?

ShunnNC

Sep 21, 2021
The same error that pops up everytime a video crashes in Unity games. It happened frome time to time in just about every Unity game I've downloaded from this site, but this is the first game that crashes instantly. Every time I start it.
I'm sorry to hear that. If you crash everytime Unity video appears, it will be complicated to start the game since the menu background is a video itself. Can you send me your log folder? (It is located in "C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\LoveAndWar"

ShunnNC

Sep 21, 2021
I hate the Rape tag sooooo much, it is next to worthless on it's own, we need
one for MC's who rape, another for MCs who get raped, and yet another for NPCs who get raped by other NPCs
I do not choose the story, lines and art direction. But I'll report your request to the graphic designer, and keep your idea in mind for the next updates.

lovelesspoison

Apr 17, 2017
one for MC's who rape, another for MCs who get raped, and yet another for NPCs who get raped by other NPCs
Agreed. A lot of tags are like that and would benefit from sub-tags. Whenever I see the pregnancy tag, it's like "does it have pregnancy mechanics, is the pregnancy just an ending, do you just meet a pregnant NPC once, etc".

Reactions: libertypics

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Agreed. A lot of tags are like that and would benefit from sub-tags. Whenever I see the pregnancy tag, it's like "does it have pregnancy mechanics, is the pregnancy just an ending, do you just meet a pregnant NPC once, etc".
agreed like the transformation tag .....is the male becoming female or does the female turn into a catgirl you never know ......another is the trap tag ........is it a bear trap or a girl with a cock

Reactions: Lunarai

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I do not choose the story, lines and art direction. But I'll report your request to the graphic designer, and keep your idea in mind for the next updates.
your response is a little confusing, were you repling to a different comment?

Sep 6, 2021
Your hypnosis and sleep sex examples each have their own tags, rape as a tag is pretty straightforward.
The thing is while those tags exist, games with those are tagged as rape as well, which makes it difficult to filter out games with classical rape.
Perfect examples, which along with stuff like blackmail, hypnosis, mind control, sleep sex etc. really necessitate a classical/true rape tag

Last edited:
Reactions: ShunnNC and Stil996

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1424852

Overview:
Love and War is a visual novel where you play as Eve, a heroine struggling to make ends meet between her devotion to the goddess and her family life.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-27
Release Date: 2021-09-26
Developer: (artist) ; Shunn(Dev)
Censored: No
Version: v0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 1424069 View attachment 1424070 View attachment 1424071 View attachment 1424072 View attachment 1424073

interesting

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShunnNC

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The thing is while those tags exist, games with those are tagged as rape as well, which makes it difficult to filter out games with classical rape.

Perfect examples, which along with stuff like blackmail, hypnosis, mind control, sleep sex etc. really necessitate a classical/true rape tag
True Rape really isn't a thing either, Rape is a Huge word covering a vast array of scenarios, it about as useless as Straight and Gay, sure it works if you are trying to avoid content, but not if you a trying to find your kink
The following are Fantasy concepts of rape
  • Sadistic Rape: Rape that leaves the victim Traumatised (As a story concept)
    (true rape??? atleast what most people imagine when they think rape)
  • College Rape: removing agency from the victim with Alcohol or recreational Drugs
  • Pharmaceutical Rape: Sleeping pills, Roofies, Sedatives
  • Retribution Rape: Fuckng a burglar who has gotten stuck for example
  • Mystical Rape: magical powers that remove agency from the victim, Time Stop watches, Remote controls ect
  • Sleep Creep: Not always counted as rape since penetration isn't always something that happens, I think it belongs here
  • Fail Rape: All those games where the MC gets raped at point of fail (don't know how else to decribe it)
And thats just a few I can think of from the top of my head.

The big problem with Rape tags is that Some people can't seperate Fantasy from reality, they will claim "all rape is traumatising" for example, while I think most rape fantasies come down to "selfish sex" fantasies, for me atleast the turn on is about fucking who you want, when you want, rather than causing pain/misery to anyone (Nobody gets hurt/traumatised in my fantasies)

Sep 6, 2021
Sadistic Rape: Rape that leaves the victim Traumatised (As a story concept)
This is what I was referring to, yes, but anyway I do wish there were categories to it like you described, or if nothing else just that one tag for classical rape at least

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
The artwork of this game and the city is exciting =)
I played until I reached every little "return to menu." I am excited to see the Champion of Monsters! Though I did not like the butcher nor the kid- both seem sort of... one dimensional.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ShunnNC

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
True Rape really isn't a thing either, Rape is a Huge word covering a vast array of scenarios, it about as useless as Straight and Gay, sure it works if you are trying to avoid content, but not if you a trying to find your kink
The following are Fantasy concepts of rape
  • Sadistic Rape: Rape that leaves the victim Traumatised (As a story concept)
  • College Rape: removing agency from the victim with Alcohol or recreational Drugs
  • Pharmaceutical Rape: Sleeping pills, Roofies, Sedatives
  • Retribution Rape: Fuckng a burglar who has gotten stuck for example
  • Mystical Rape: magical powers that remove agency from the victim, Time Stop watches, Remote controls ect
  • Sleep Creep: Not always counted as rape since penetration isn't always something that happens, I think it belongs here
  • Fail Rape: All those games where the MC gets raped at point of fail (don't know how else to decribe it)
And thats just a few I can think of from the top of my head.

The big problem with Rape tags is that Some people can't seperate Fantasy from reality, they will claim "all rape is traumatising" for example, while I think most rape fantasies come down to "selfish sex" fantasies, for me atleast the turn on is about fucking who you want, when you want, rather than causing pain/misery to anyone (Nobody gets hurt/traumatised in my fantasies)

Rape sucks. The word, the idea, the concept.
It's crap.
Basically Rape is just a 4 letter word.
Because in Real Life 99% of all Rape cases have NOTHING to do with violence or pain or lack of consent.

I prefer the term "Sexual Assault" - that's something I get.
There is violence, pain, blood, scratches, bruises and most of all:
Lack of consent.

Basically the opposite of "Rape"

There actually is a good way to prove if a man is a rapist or not:
Put him into water.
If he drowns, he is innocent,
if he floats, he is a rapist.

Oh well, Men did it to Women for centuries, by calling them Witches for thinking for themselves instead of saying "Yes Sir" and "Amen"

In a way Men deserve this Payback they are getting nowadays.
Getting locked up for "Rape" is still better than being burned alive at the stake.

Technically,
I'd say this should work:
Sneak into the Hotel room of some really really super rich dude early in the morning.
Make sure he is passed out, full KO, when selecting the room and target.
Preferably empty alcohol bottles lying around, or evidence he used drugs.
This will look better for the Case.
Give him a handjob, nothing more necessary, to get semen and DNA, and your DNA on him, and leave.
Make sure he never saw you, he must not be able to identify you.
Once safely out and in your own area, apply the semen properly.
Then, get him for rape, you have everything you need.
Don't visit his court session, for the luls.
This way he goes away for quite some time, without ever knowing why.
You might even make some millions money out of it for victim compensation.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Strange rant that seems to claim how rape is both consensual and impossible....
------------------------------
Rape sucks. The word, the idea, the concept.
It's crap.
Basically Rape is just a 4 letter word.
Are you pro- or anti- rape, because this passage seems to indicate anti while the rest seem to indicate pro

Because in Real Life 99% of all Rape cases have NOTHING to do with violence or pain
you pulled that percentage out your ass, but Yes, lack of violence in many rapes was one of my points, both in reality and Fantasy (I suspect Fantasy might be a word you should look up)

or lack of consent.
Wait .....What........ you really need to learn the meaning of the word!!!! sex without consent is the ONLY criteria for rape, which is why it is nearly worthless for fetish tag purposes.
-----------
I prefer the term "Sexual Assault" - that's something I get.
There is violence, pain, blood, scratches, bruises and most of all:
Lack of consent.
You want more violence, you are one sick puppy!
Basically the opposite of "Rape"
No not opposite, Sexual Assault as you describe it, is a component of many rapes, infact for many it is the most repulsive part of what is commonly imagined when they think of rape and a principal component removed from many fantasies (aleast my fantasies).

There actually is a good way to prove if a man is a rapist or not:
Put him into water.
If he drowns, he is innocent,
if he floats, he is a rapist.
You are seriously recommending rape as insurance against drowning????
or do you mean all "rape victims" are liars..... I always knew there were people who abused the legal system, but all of them, even the ones with ironclad evidence!... damn!! this is a revelation

Oh well, Men did it to Women for centuries, by calling them Witches for thinking for themselves instead of saying "Yes Sir" and "Amen"

In a way Men deserve this Payback they are getting nowadays.
Getting locked up for "Rape" is still better than being burned alive at the stake.
The witch trials were about religious persecution, men and women were victimised by it, if you are going to grasp for "facts" atleast do a little research first.

Technically,
I'd say this should work:
Sneak into the Hotel room of some really really super rich dude early in the morning.
Make sure he is passed out, full KO, when selecting the room and target.
Preferably empty alcohol bottles lying around, or evidence he used drugs.
This will look better for the Case.
Give him a handjob, nothing more necessary, to get semen and DNA, and your DNA on him, and leave.
Make sure he never saw you, he must not be able to identify you.
Once safely out and in your own area, apply the semen properly.
Then, get him for rape, you have everything you need.
Don't visit his court session, for the luls.
This way he goes away for quite some time, without ever knowing why.
You might even make some millions money out of it for victim compensation.
Why do you feel the need to further destroy the credibily of rape victims when your previous drowning statement already claimed rape doesn't exist (or is extremely beneficial).

I feel like this post was supposed to be some kind of anti-rape diatribe despite all the pro-rape statements

A few things worth pointing out;
  1. Fantasy is not Reality, fantasy has the advantage of not having a victim, nobody to suffer years of trauma
  2. games about rape don't make people rapists anymore than games about killing make people murderers.
  3. Even among women rape fantasy are a prevalent kink, in the old days millions of slush romances were sold on the premise of women fantasising about being ravished by shirtless men.
  4. Rape Fantasies don't mean you are tempted by rape realities, for me aleast it is about power, not victimisation, For my ex who fantasised about being "ravished", her fantasy was based around being desired by men she found desirable. Hell I think even people who love BDSM styles aren't into the thought of actually traumatising anyone (though I can't say this with certainty, BDSM isnt a scene I'm into).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote