VN Unity Abandoned LoveAndWar [v0.1] [SuperNova]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1424852

Overview:
Love and War is a visual novel where you play as Eve, a heroine struggling to make ends meet between her devotion to the goddess and her family life.​

Thread Updated: 2021-10-24
Release Date: 2021-10-24
Developer: Shunn -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:

View attachment 1424069 View attachment 1424070 View attachment 1424071 View attachment 1424072 View attachment 1424073
Guys i need some help with this. Everytime i start the game (new version), this is all i get. What does this mean ? the game doesnt go forward than this. Is there something missing ? i downloaded it from the links given, if its broken can i plz get a working one ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tm22Zoro

ShunnNC

Sep 21, 2021
Guys i need some help with this. Everytime i start the game (new version), this is all i get. What does this mean ? the game doesnt go forward than this. Is there something missing ? i downloaded it from the links given, if its broken can i plz get a working one ?
You can play it here too:

ShunnNC

Sep 21, 2021
Sorry for the late reply guys, I depend on the artist I work with. Unfortunately, it doesn't depend on me and he is very busy.
These are drawings made in his spare time so I can't really blame him since we are doing this for free.
I'm thinking of making a game this time by hiring a graphic designer directly.

Reactions: Tm22Zoro

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Added abandoned tag as there has been no development updates for 3+ months.

ShunnNC I realise you're probably still working on the project, but these are our rules when applying the abandoned tag. It'll be removed when your update is released.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote