Others Completed Lovechess Salvage [Full] [ArtmunkGames]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
salvage.jpg

Overview:
Situated in a apocalyptic postwar world, the kinky outfitted pieces are ready to engage in a battle of the sexes. Every move you make brings you closer to a steaming hot capture. LoveChess Salvage has a wide range of varying sex positions, from Missionary and Doggy Style to, the back breaking acts, Reverse Cowgirl and Man Bridge. The capturing of pieces has been revamped for the new LoveChess with the addition of sound, orgasms and the possibility to actively guide the pieces to a climax.

Is a Chess Game with animated sex scenes when a piece is captured.

Updated: ??
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None.
Version: Full.
Language: English.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Win: - -

Salv1.jpg Salv2.jpg Salv3.jpg Salv4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
Is the AI any good, and are allchess rules implemented? (Casteling, en passent,not being able to castle while in check or moving thru check etc?

Reactions: ponyguy

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Castelling yes, the others IDK. And when there's a check, the text says "The King is Matted" (IDK if this is right).

Reactions: ponyguy

NiffyImmortal

Aug 10, 2017
Ok I gave it a spin. The chess itself is pretty good, but I had two minor complaints. First I couldn't find a way to adjust difficulty, and second is when you upgrade a pawn it automatically turns it into a Queen. There are rare occations where you would prefer a Knight (or even bishop or rook to avoid stale mate) so a choice should be offered. When it comes to the sex scenes I would have done a couple of things differently: The sex scene should reflect who is the conqueror. When I take his rook, and the animation shows my piece on it's knees getting facefucked it seems a little reversed :p Also I really would have loved some cumshots. Other than that I love that someone actually made an adult game with chess, very niche market, but for those of us who like chess it's a nice touch

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
any plan on adding the original one ?

i think its a egyptian one style or something..

Reactions: Fed