degenweeaboo

May 29, 2023
I'm thinking of giving this a proper translation, but I'm not familiar with editing text for VNs (and honestly am kinda too lazy / busy to dig into this) - would anyone with some knowledge be interested in working with me on this / extracting whatever is necessary and sending it over? Feel free to drop me a DM.

Edit: Nvm, I managed to get some help from dazedanon who made the original patch, I'll be working on this as and when I have time now.

Don't expect it any time soon though, life is fairly busy atm.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm thinking of giving this a proper translation, but I'm not familiar with editing text for VNs (and honestly am kinda too lazy / busy to dig into this) - would anyone with some knowledge be interested in working with me on this / extracting whatever is necessary and sending it over? Feel free to drop me a DM.

Edit: Nvm, I managed to get some help from dazedanon who made the original patch, I'll be working on this as and when I have time now.
Big thank you for translating this game!

SlayerGod

Dec 18, 2019
hello , can i ask something about other [stick] game series ? any link or help that i can get ?

Tanaka Bob

Nov 26, 2020
downloaded the game played it and after that i was really dumb and deleted it. Now I re-downloaded it and now I can't play it anymore because of tyranno I think. Any solution?

Reactions: Shylock04

Friday@Stark

Jun 12, 2023

Don't expect it any time soon though, life is fairly busy atm.
Hey mate are done or still working on it?

Onetap1

Jun 10, 2023
This is one of my favourite games on a par with "Goodbye Eternity" and "Bizzare holy Land". God if only games like this came out much more often, games like this I meet few with Live2D animations. In general, the game 10/10 very much liked!
Who knows on the likes of such games?
And another important question, does anyone know if you can install this game on Android?

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
2 years past and the author doesn't seem in progress of making another banger.
In fact, there are little to none information about the author themself. They just pop up out of nowhere and now return to their cave.

4.50 star(s) 29 Votes