Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Lovely Moment with a Married Woman [v1.00] [stick] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.11 GB
Compressed Win Size:1.01 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you also fix the lag? It occurs on the scenes like it slows down when they have sex

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
I have read Chinese web novels with DeepT and have understood 90 percent of the entire novel. So I'm going to take a look at this game even if it's mtl since DeepT is superior to normal mtl lol.

fukajo

Sep 29, 2019
I'm confused. This game named
Lovely Moment with a Married Woman
that's mean the heroine already married but, in the game she has said with protagonist "If it happens, Let's get married!" it's doesn't make sense. So, please tell me more or I miss something?

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
I see a lot of people complaining about MTL, but this is done by DeepL.
It's actually super understandable. Besides, the animations alone make up for it. The BJ scenes are fucking amazing and I've fapped to them multiple times.

Reactions: Big Daddy

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
that's mean the heroine already married but, in the game she has said with protagonist "If it happens, Let's get married!" it's doesn't make sense. So, please tell me more or I miss something?
You are cucking her husband.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
Game keeps crashing on the second chapter. Get some pop up, then if fails to load anymore after that.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
she implies afterward that it is something a regular woman would say as if she was doing some role-playing.

This game is kino and a standard of what other vns should strive for.

Reactions: FearTheD

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Seriously, machine translations are so shitty at this point they shouldn't be considered English Translations.
For the love of god why is it so hard to put MTL in the thread title, since for some reason mods don't want to make a MTL prefix for threads...

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
The models are done in Live2D, but the animations are stored as webm and the censor is baked in, so no way to uncensored it easily.

On another note, as much as I usually avoid MTL games, this ones animations certainly make up for it (as noted by others in this thread).

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B and Program:Win32/Contebrew.A!ml got detected by windows antivirus.

Dunno is a false positive. i don't know about this stuff
" Full MTL using DeepL Translator. Only things not translated are replay images in recollection " so its not fully translated or translated at all lol Shouldn't even have "completed "tag. Also getting trojan warning
Where did you guys download the game from? My download from nopy.to on F95 had none of these issues.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Well, that's one game done.

Shorter than I would have liked, but I mean.. there's gotta be 10+ animations all super detailed and really high quality so not really a criticism, I just want more of this lol. I hope 'stick' is able to leverage the work done making this into more titles faster, because this just came out this year and their previous game was.. 2013. I hope they didn't spend the past 8 years just working on this.

>only cum inside
>only cum outside
>don't smash
Somebody said above those are the endings.
>don't smash when the husband shows up, just run (it is a sub-choice within the cum inside branch)

4.50 star(s) 30 Votes