• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Y'Kino

Nov 15, 2023
Honestly? I'm enjoying the game. I had to play it for myself since I couldn't tell if PeanutbutterJoe was reliving a bad breakup, or if he was saying why he thought the game was "bad". So, here's a quick recap of what I've seen so far:

Not only am I able to free roam and explore a whole (ever-expanding) map, but there are two different sets of maps that offer so much more aside from just UI. You can interact with and romance characters who all have different, distinct personalities. You can buy items, raise your MCs' stats, work for extra cash, find secrets, make powerful enemies and allies, and fuck-the-hell (and sometimes bitch) out of hot, unique girls! The art is phenomenal, with 2D and 3D realism, and yes—the 2D parts line up with the dialogue to create a nice moment in time for you (the faces and body language match the flow of conversation and emotions). Some of the game is voiced, but not all of it can be, for now.

• Take notice that there's no rollback function. - causing too many problems, so it was disabled. Remember to save regularly.
  • Take notice that right-click opens up the quick menu, not save - from there you can reach your Main Menu, Save/Load, Help, Options, & Quit.
  • Take notice that a few of the backgrounds have any source of A.I. - It does not take away from the game in any way. This is temporary as the team has stressed that it was edited over in the essence of visual filler.
  • Take notice that items and gifts are being added with new content - you won't be able to see or use this feature until it is time. It's free so you can see what it has to offer so you can see if you want to grow up with the game.

Soon enough you'll find yourself becoming more and more interested before you find yourself asking, "What's next?". The good news is the answer is "everything you want". This game has only been out for the last two days—but its rapidly forming community has already started making an unofficial, detailed guide.

The team doesn't seem like they're amateurs. I'd recommend giving it a try for yourself. If you like it enough, go and chill in the Discord. If you join, the community Discord, you'll know exactly what kind of content is being added, tweaked, or fixed. You've got nothing to lose since the game is free.

screenshot0013.png

ItsYaBoiEye

Nov 15, 2023
His whore ex. Look, we all got our foibles. I, for one, am now sucked into this game of "Spot AI CG" (gg easy, by the way).

As for rollback, it's just the most convenient way to access history. Mouse wheel and all that, taking convenience away is kind of a dick move.
I'm sure they had their reasons, I've seen old screenshots of earlier builds that had the rollback feature. So there was likely something that caused it to be removed.

I also don't see how moving your finger 2 cm to use the scroll wheel to look through history is somehow less convenient than going back to that message, then having to click through everything that came after again.

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I also don't see how moving your finger 2 cm to use the scroll wheel to look through history is somehow less convenient than going back to that message, then having to click through everything that came after again.
By definition moving the cursor and pressing a button is less convenient than just pressing a button. That's the entire reason we have the scroll wheel in the first place. It's not like we can't use the scroll bars. But it's less convenient.

Besides, rollback is a bit more than just a history of text. It's a replay. Taking it away is not a huge deal, but it's also just not nice.

Y'Kino

Nov 15, 2023
Turns out that the community is pretty chill too. I may stay around for a while, and watch them grow.

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
By definition moving the cursor and pressing a button is less convenient than just pressing a button. That's the entire reason we have the scroll wheel in the first place. It's not like we can't use the scroll bars. But it's less convenient.

Besides, rollback is a bit more than just a history of text. It's a replay. Taking it away is not a huge deal, but it's also just not nice.
You are correct. The reason there's no rollback was a technical challenge we've faced (it's not a typical visual novel when you actually have free roam mechanisms); I know other developers have it, but we just have to work out our own solution for that, and we've wanted to share what we've got so far without delays :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Y'Kino
Jan 28, 2021
is there actual furry? if its the bunny girl then im ngl, that shouldnt count as a furry
ever
at all
or is the furry content just planned but not added yet?

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
is there actual furry? if its the bunny girl then im ngl, that shouldnt count as a furry
ever
at all
Would also like to know, the bunny girl is not furry, the tag would be "monster girl". Tho I fucking hope because the game itself looks so cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avell

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
ever
at all
planned, not added yet :) We wanna have real furry characters in the VR world :)

I do agree - Cotton isn't furry ;)

this is:

1700256901024.png

however, it's planned for later, so can't really say when - yet

May 3, 2018
The dev has this list of current tags and planned in Itch:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3083357

I suppose it would be necessary or at least good, to know if the kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene)forced by plot?

For example, is girl on girl/yuri/lesbian, foot/feet, femdom avoidable? (although femdom does not appear reading the other tags, surely the Dev simply missed it like maledom).

Thanks, good luck.
ATM LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Yay, new update!

1NeoWolf

May 11, 2021
One of my own issues is that i tend to forget or just dont know whats the next thing i got to do to progress with a girl and jsut end up stuck with them. Is there perhaps a guide or something?

• Red Heart
Reactions: bacc228 and Y'Kino

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
One of my own issues is that i tend to forget or just dont know whats the next thing i got to do to progress with a girl and jsut end up stuck with them. Is there perhaps a guide or something?
there's a fanmade guide posted on the discord, but other than that we will do our best to have an ingame guide in 1-2 updates <3

Y'Kino

Nov 15, 2023
Character Scar.png
We are aiming at bi-monthly updates, hopefully getting it down to monthly as soon as our budget allows us to :)
That's a pretty good schedule to keep. I wouldn't mind waiting that short while in between updates. I'm sure others can agree.

Hypur

Mar 16, 2023
New update came out and yes... You can finally play it on the android.

• Red Heart

bacc228

May 8, 2022
Well, the art is great and I like it overall but there're some things I want to mention. As many have said it's not clear what to do next. I saw we promised to add a guide but I think it should be clear what to do without it, add a list of tasks at least. Also, I see you're going to add MC's stats and different activities to increase them. Please, don't do that. There's nothing worse than meaningless grind, you'd better add some minigames instead of stat check, or add some events during these activities. It's better to get rid of them complitely if you don't have resources to make it properly

And the last thing I don't get. How can I meet Molly? There's no cafe in real world and that one in VR doesn't look like that on screenshots, I also don't see that in guide. What should I do?

Anyway, thanks to devs, especially for making it public and answering in this thread, I wish you luck

• Yay, new update!

Y'Kino

Nov 15, 2023
Well, the art is great and I like it overall but there're some things I want to mention. As many have said it's not clear what to do next. I saw we promised to add a guide but I think it should be clear what to do without it, add a list of tasks at least. Also, I see you're going to add MC's stats and different activities to increase them. Please, don't do that. There's nothing worse than meaningless grind, you'd better add some minigames instead of stat check, or add some events during these activities. It's better to get rid of them complitely if you don't have resources to make it properly

And the last thing I don't get. How can I meet Molly? There's no cafe in real world and that one in VR doesn't look like that on screenshots, I also don't see that in guide. What should I do?

Anyway, thanks to devs, especially for making it public and answering in this thread, I wish you luck
Glad you asked! Here's a Community Made Guide!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes