Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I really hope the Gloryhole thing is with MC and not with other males or the cliche prostitude lis

also doesnt the virgin tag cover defloration too? or is it about the condition(virgin) and the act( defloratiton)? sorry my english do not help much here.

and some help
what is cnc, corruption healing and atm??

Domestos2013

Jan 12, 2020
I really hope the Gloryhole thing is with MC and not with other males or the cliche prostitude lis

also doesnt the virgin tag cover defloration too? or is it about the condition(virgin) and the act( defloratiton)? sorry my english do not help much here.

and some help
what is cnc, corruption healing and atm??
Consensual non-consenst

Reactions: Beast Within

Mastagigs

Nov 12, 2017
Is Furry a planned tag or trying to pass off slapping animal ears on a human as it? It is not and its a hill I will be happy to die on.

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
Is Furry a planned tag or trying to pass off slapping animal ears on a human as it? It is not and its a hill I will be happy to die on.
We'd like to add a couple furry ideas, as in full out furry, but it's not planned for the nearest updates. Unfortunately we can't really push as much content as we'd like, we simply don't have the budget for it. :(

Either way, the games fantasy about a VR world allows us to do some logically fitting stuff without breaking the lore ;)

Sep 19, 2023
Is there any way I can know when I finished the content for a certain girl? I don't really feel like clicking around aimlessly if there's no way to progress rn.

Dec 7, 2018
Played it for around 10 minutes and pretty much lost all interest already. MC goes into VR space to find his EX that dumped him months ago without giving any reason, then finds her in weird VR space only to find out she's whoring herself out, then he gets "ejected" from VR and almost killed in the process by someone who doesn't want him sniffing around. What does he do? Tries to get back in to save a hoe, sorry but I'm really not interested in playing a fucking retarded white knight trying to "save" his whore ex. Fuck that.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Played it for around 10 minutes and pretty much lost all interest already. MC goes into VR space to find his EX that dumped him months ago without giving any reason, then finds her in weird VR space only to find out she's whoring herself out, then he gets "ejected" from VR and almost killed in the process by someone who doesn't want him sniffing around. What does he do? Tries to get back in to save a hoe, sorry but I'm really not interested in playing a fucking retarded white knight trying to "save" his whore ex. Fuck that.
So another one that needs the NTR tag and you got an whore ex for what you are saying
Yeah thats a good way that making me lose interest

Reactions: Sasarko99
Dec 7, 2018
So another one that needs the NTR tag and you got an whore ex for what you are saying
Yeah thats a good way that making me lose interest
Well, inside the VR world they were in sort of a nightclub and he found her entering a section with private rooms, when he went to confront her she didn't recognise him because he picked a generic default avatar. But either way, when she opened the door she was clearly butt naked and said "I'm waiting for someone else, get lost" I'm just going to go on a limb here and assume whoever she was waiting for,they weren't going to just play a fucking round of Monopoly together.

judejitsu

Jun 27, 2018
My only issue with the game is it's too grindy. I mean, it takes quite a long time to increase stats, and there's no hints on what to do, like for example how to unlock the next stage.

ItsYaBoiEye

Nov 15, 2023
Hey, man, not sure you pieced this together, but its in a VR world where everyone uses digital avatars, and the chick clearly didn't recognize him. Its obviously not the actual ex. But go off, my dude

Dec 7, 2018
Hey, man, not sure you pieced this together, but its in a VR world where everyone uses digital avatars, and the chick clearly didn't recognize him. Its obviously not the actual ex. But go off, my dude
It doesn't fucking matter if the bitch is the real ex or not, what matters is that the MC is being a fucking simping pussy running after some chick that dumped him, and is even willing to put his life on the line for her.

ItsYaBoiEye

Nov 15, 2023
it's too bad that it doesn't have rollback
I guess, but the game DOES have a history tab so we can reread previous entries, and if we wanna go back to pick a different choice, we've always got the save button. Rollback just seems redundant, does it not?

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Who hurt you?
His whore ex. Look, we all got our foibles. I, for one, am now sucked into this game of "Spot AI CG" (gg easy, by the way).

As for rollback, it's just the most convenient way to access history. Mouse wheel and all that, taking convenience away is kind of a dick move.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes