Ren'Py - Love's Champion [v0.1.3.6 Public] [Grimaga]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Mushikrat

GARBAGE. Ever escalating stat demand for dialogue options, basically forcing you into min-maxing stat points or not being able to choose any option other than the worst. Subpar story, mediocre background, good animations, at least it's not buggy. Too much talking, Idk couldn't get invested. -_- 2/5
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Keizer19

I get that this game is still on its early stages and maybe changes will come on its way. The story is.. okay in my opinion, not too bad but not good either. The characters don't really have any expression in their faces other than the moaning expression and the default expression.. It really hollows the attempted "intimate" scenes where the heroines try to open up and they look at you with that blank stare on their faces. Playing through this feels like watching a PowerPoint presentation..
  3. 3.00 star(s)

altident08

The models and animations are good and the ero scenes are very well put together with a lot of passion. However there's a lot of spelling errors and clunky dialogue which could definitely use some revision. The story feels very rushed, which if you're just in it for fap fodder you may see as a good thing, but I'd like to see a little more development in future updates.

I'd give it 3.5 stars if I could, but if future updates come with a bit more polish, it'll be an easy 4-5 star.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

faradhii

Good first effort, I'll try to be constructive here.

1) Aria's white hair needs a bit of fleshing out, it's mildly jarring in that it doesn't look like REAL hair (though that may be a honey select issue, take a look at Life Changing Choices/My Bully is my Lover for reference)

2) The dynamic between the (currently) 2 LI's is very well done, especially how Lia goes a bit overboard on Aria and then feels terrible about it.

3) As has been said in the forums, the choices are a bit one dimensional. Meaning most of the time there's an obvious "right" choice except for what personal stats you want to raise.

4) I'd recommend a write up on how you want the stats (confidence, knowledge, etc.) to play out so people can steer themselves down the path they want.

5) Sex scenes were well done and showed genuine passion with the text.

I was torn between 3 and 4 stars, chose 4 due to it being a demo release with some good content.

All in all, a nice first release, hope we can bang the Goddess of Love in the future :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

DiTo

Version 0.1

This game is a gem! Very well written story and dialog. The graphics are very good and the game play is smooth. The character design is very beautiful. The scenes are well thought out and well implemented. An awesome looking game over all. Looking forward to seeing it develop and progress further. Good luck to the dev. Extremely promising game.