"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [0.5.2 Public] [Grimaga] crunched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,99 GB / 612 MB - LovesChampion-0.5.2_Public_Release-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,98 GB / 597 MB - LovesChampion-0.5.2_Public_Release-mac-crunched.zip
= ~15,3% of the original size, image/video quality 90%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Alright, I'm gonna be real honest. I have no clue what's wrong. I've tried downloading and running the latest build on a brand new machine and it works just fine. Could I trouble you for more information? Or if anyone else can recreate the bug, I'd appreciate a bug report here:
There's isn't a bug error it just look like this.

EX1.jpg EX2.jpg EX3.jpg EX4.jpg EX5.jpg

In order from left to right it comes up like this where the black screens stay black throughout what I assume is a sex scene from the dialogue.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Feb 13, 2021
Current Cheat Codes are woooooitsnewyears = Max Girls Affection, Intimacy, Trust
newmapnewmoneybaby = for Max Money, Stats, and Girls Affection, Intimacy and Trust

• Love
Reactions: BloodReaper
Feb 13, 2021
So the game is bugged and i cannot get to Arias next even im stuck at the part where you promise not to disturb her, ive done everyone else while waiting and literally skipped 12 days and im still stuck

Feb 13, 2021
So i had to end up forcing the event to happen
So the game is bugged and i cannot get to Arias next even im stuck at the part where you promise not to disturb her, ive done everyone else while waiting and literally skipped 12 days and im still stuck
So i had to end up forcing the event to happen, so in order for this to work you need to enable console, so go to your "LovesChampion-0.5.2_Public_Release-pc\renpy\common" find 00console.rpy line 108 it should say config.console = False, make that False into True and than save it. After that open up the game and hit Shift + O and then type "jump aria_storyquest8" it should jump to the next event! I had to do the same thing for events 9-11 as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: kokos94
Feb 13, 2021
How many days i past to get Aria quest? it's always saying ''Come back in few days'' or this means end content of this update??
No it is not the end of the content, there are a few more events. So i had to end up forcing the event to happen, so in order for this to work you need to enable console, so go to your "LovesChampion-0.5.2_Public_Release-pc\renpy\common" find 00console.rpy line 108 it should say config.console = False, make that False into True and than save it. After that open up the game and hit Shift + O and then type "jump aria_storyquest8" it should jump to the next event! I had to do the same thing for events 9-11 as well!

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well looks good but than totorial ended and i was thrown to sandbox map without any explanation what to do atc...ingame walkthrue would be nice if dev doesnt want players roaming angrily on map searching for piece of content....

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
So i had to end up forcing the event to happen

So i had to end up forcing the event to happen, so in order for this to work you need to enable console, so go to your "LovesChampion-0.5.2_Public_Release-pc\renpy\common" find 00console.rpy line 108 it should say config.console = False, make that False into True and than save it. After that open up the game and hit Shift + O and then type "jump aria_storyquest8" it should jump to the next event! I had to do the same thing for events 9-11 as well!
how much events are there cause it looks like all of them must be runed by console....

ok now Alaine quest line doesnt working....i am done with this

Feb 13, 2021
how much events are there cause it looks like all of them must be runed by console....

ok now Alaine quest line doesnt working....i am done with this
So the event i was stuck on was event 7, and there are only 4 more quest, 8-11. I belive you only need to run events 8 and 9 through console and then if you type aria_storyquest8 = True, aria_storyquest9 = True. It should play number 10 on its own however i have not tested that. But yeah this game is super buggy and frustrating. What Alaine Quest isnt working?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
So the event i was stuck on was event 7, and there are only 4 more quest, 8-11. I belive you only need to run events 8 and 9 through console and then if you type aria_storyquest8 = True, aria_storyquest9 = True. It should play number 10 on its own however i have not tested that. But yeah this game is super buggy and frustrating. What Alaine Quest isnt working?
it is telling that need continue aria quest line...even when i runned them by console game think that i did not....and of course u cant wissit aria cause u promised that u will not.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
I see patreon only scens on the changelog. Does it get unlocked in future free releases too or is it really exclusive content?

Feb 13, 2021
it is telling that need continue aria quest line...even when i runned them by console game think that i did not....and of course u cant wissit aria cause u promised that u will not.
So i took a look at the code and Alaine Story Quest 6 (Im assuming this is the quest you are stuck on) if you have Aria Storyquest 7 completed (Which is the quest after you complete breaks Aria and keeps saying you that you promised not to mess with her during finals.) and aria_storyquest11 = False then it tells you to complete aria's quest line. Which is weird i have no idea why its coded like that, no wonder it broke. I guess i was lucky and did all of Alaine quest prior to doing that Aria quest 7.

So the only fix i can think of is to go in console and make sure that aria_storyquest11 = True. To check if its true type "aria_storyquest11" if it comes back as false type "aria_storyquest11 = True"

So this is the code
label alaine_storyquest6:
if alaineintimacy < 50:
Narrator "Alaine needs to be more intimate with you before she wants to do this."
jump bar_screen
elif aria_storyquest7 == True and aria_storyquest11 == False:
Narrator "Please continue Aria's questline before continuing with this."
jump bar_screen
else:
$ alaine_storyquest6 = True

So if im reading this right, if you go past quest 7 for Aria the game essentially locks you out until you get to quest 11. But if you do it prior to Aria event 7 than you are fine.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
So i took a look at the code and Alaine Story Quest 6 (Im assuming this is the quest you are stuck on) if you have Aria Storyquest 7 completed (Which is the quest after you complete breaks Aria and keeps saying you that you promised not to mess with her during finals.) and aria_storyquest11 = False then it tells you to complete aria's quest line. Which is weird i have no idea why its coded like that, no wonder it broke. I guess i was lucky and did all of Alaine quest prior to doing that Aria quest 7.

So the only fix i can think of is to go in console and make sure that aria_storyquest11 = True. To check if its true type "aria_storyquest11" if it comes back as false type "aria_storyquest11 = True"

So this is the code
label alaine_storyquest6:
if alaineintimacy < 50:
Narrator "Alaine needs to be more intimate with you before she wants to do this."
jump bar_screen
elif aria_storyquest7 == True and aria_storyquest11 == False:
Narrator "Please continue Aria's questline before continuing with this."
jump bar_screen
else:
$ alaine_storyquest6 = True

So if im reading this right, if you go past quest 7 for Aria the game essentially locks you out until you get to quest 11. But if you do it prior to Aria event 7 than you are fine.
will try tomorrow thx for tip

Feb 13, 2021
will try tomorrow thx for tip
No problem, tbh im not entirely sure it will work but i wish you luck!
Edit : I actually went into my game and changed aria_storyquest11 and alaine_storyquest6 = False to test and see if it told you to continue with Aria's questline to continue and it does for me and then i went and changed aria_storyquest11 = True and then the Alaine event played so it should work!

Reactions: kokos94
3.60 star(s) 25 Votes