VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lucas In College [Intro] [BLACK NUGG3T]

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Do the models look like they came from 3 different games? Seems like the style is inconsistant.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
After playing it, i have a strong feeling this isnt a game for me. Less than five minutes of gameplay and the only scene we get is some unknown fucking our sister, and there is Point and Click tag missing, because the Devs had a strong urge to make unnecessary point and click with a single option in order to advance in the game

Not to mention several screens have a weird white line in the middle of them, probably due to the Dev not having esperience in rendering

I dont feel good about this game
Thanks for the info and finding out for rest of us. Good luck for dev and those that enjoy games focused on that, but after that start I guess game is also not for me with other dick on the sis shown as first sex scene.

The first scene shown in game does set the tone for the game in the end and if is one of those I dislike, unlikely I will enjoy rest of game more.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Thanks for the info and finding out for rest of us. Good luck for dev and those that enjoy games focused on that, but after that start I guess game is also not for me with other dick on the sis shown as first sex scene.

The first scene shown in game does set the tone for the game in the end and if is one of those I dislike, unlikely I will enjoy rest of game more.
I understand your point, however I think we should give the game a chance (at least I will) for 2 reasons:

1.- As far as we know, the guy who has sex with the sister could be his boyfriend, therefore you would be the one who will steal it from the boyfriend.

2.- This game does not have the three-letter tag :LOL:, so I want to think that it is because of something more than because the manager forgot.:unsure:

Let's take this easy and let's be how it evolves, if this ends as another game where everyone has sex except the protagonist, then we say goodbye and that's it.

For now I wish the dev luck and I will be on the lookout.(y)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I understand your point, however I think we should give the game a chance (at least I will) for 2 reasons:

1.- As far as we know, the guy who has sex with the sister could be his boyfriend, therefore you would be the one who will steal it from the boyfriend.

2.- This game does not have the three-letter tag :LOL:, so I want to think that it is because of something more than because the manager forgot.:unsure:

Let's take this easy and let's be how it evolves, if this ends as another game where everyone has sex except the protagonist, then we say goodbye and that's it.

1- Even if he is her boyfriend, there is 0 point in showing that scene

2- Most NTR games dont have the tag at the start, because Devs know most people ignore the games that have those tags, and they dont seem to understand that its worse to trick people that dont like NTR into games with it because it makes people angry and the thread derails really fast. Its too early to say its NTR, but its unnecessary

For now, this game doesnt look good, story wise, render wise (with white lines in the middle of the renders all over the place, and with that scene the game got even worse for many of us

Of course i will look into how the game evolves, maybe the Dev listens to the community (some do) and fixes these issues. Its just sad that it started like this.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Just too many games out there to start playing one that starts out like that unless most people start to rave about it in an episode or 3, including some people whose taste I know a bit by now. If it is where the game focuses on other dick, fair enough we were warned in first 10 minutes and it was at least not a rape scene surprise.

Now a game that suddenly turns 5 updates in unexpectedly that you were into can trigger of course with reason a bit more disappointed reaction. If dev wants to focus a game from start in a direction I do not like, I just do not play and let others that do have their fun. I do not like games that have other dick sex scenes shown and especially if focus there, whether it is with boyfriend, husband or whatever NPC but I like scenes of my MC and especially in romance games. In heavy corruption or real overarching strong story games in a grimmer world, well there I have less problems with it and may play for the story, but those sex scenes with other dick still do not excite me at best. :)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That you know off. The guy can easily be raping your sister, we have no context
True remember your information was already enough for me to not try this game for the reasons I gave in my last post. :p So I miss the context from playing myself and I did not get the idea from your post that context might imply it was also that so often used starting surprise that makes me even less willing to play a game even if just one scene in whole game and a revenge game let alone if the scene is just there for the kink and can be done with words.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
1- Even if he is her boyfriend, there is 0 point in showing that scene

2- Most NTR games dont have the tag at the start, because Devs know most people ignore the games that have those tags, and they dont seem to understand that its worse to trick people that dont like NTR into games with it because it makes people angry and the thread derails really fast. Its too early to say its NTR, but its unnecessary

For now, this game doesnt look good, story wise, render wise (with white lines in the middle of the renders all over the place, and with that scene the game got even worse for many of us

Of course i will look into how the game evolves, maybe the Dev listens to the community (some do) and fixes these issues. Its just sad that it started like this.
Just too many games out there to start playing one that starts out like that unless most people start to rave about it in an episode or 3, including some people whose taste I know a bit by now. If it is where the game focuses on other dick, fair enough we were warned in first 10 minutes and it was at least not a rape scene surprise.

Now a game that suddenly turns 5 updates in unexpectedly that you were into can trigger of course with reason a bit more disappointed reaction. If dev wants to focus a game from start in a direction I do not like, I just do not play and let others that do have their fun. I do not like games that have other dick sex scenes shown and especially if focus there, whether it is with boyfriend, husband or whatever NPC but I like scenes of my MC and especially in romance games. In heavy corruption or real overarching strong story games in a grimmer world, well there I have less problems with it and may play for the story, but those sex scenes with other dick still do not excite me at best. :)
The truth is I am with you, (I am fed up with so many ntr games), and it may be that you are absolutely right and this becomes a game where even the homeless man has sex and the main character just watches, but I'm still going to wait a bit, now they know to be able to express their opinion with a little more context and I will also stay out of any controversy in this.

Reactions: DA22

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
True remember your information was already enough for me to not try this game for the reasons I gave in my last post. :p So I miss the context from playing myself and I did not get the idea from your post that context might imply it was also that so often used starting surprise that makes me even less willing to play a game even if just one scene in whole game and a revenge game let alone if the scene is just there for the kink and can be done with words.
The context is simple, we call our sister's phone, and to give us a reason as to why she doesnt pick up, we are shown an animation of someone fucking her (while she has the word USE tattoed? branded? printed? on her lower back) and then we return to us.

We know nothing of the situation (NTR? Rape? we cant know) and honestly was absolutely uncalled for, but it is what it is.

Anyway, as i said, i will try the next version of the game to see how it improves, but if the direction doesnt change soon, i will just ignore it

Reactions: loikl and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The context is simple, we call our sister's phone, and to give us a reason as to why she doesnt pick up, we are shown an animation of someone fucking her (while she has the word USE tattoed? branded? printed? on her lower back) and then we return to us.

We know nothing of the situation (NTR? Rape? we cant know) and honestly was absolutely uncalled for, but it is what it is.

Anyway, as i said, i will try the next version of the game to see how it improves, but if the direction doesnt change soon, i will just ignore it
Sounds like a cliffhanger that could go into white knighting your sister or why it should make sense she will fuck you despite taboo as long as you dominate her, but yeah not exciting to show that instead of MC sex. Words later on would be enough to set that up without that turn off cliffhanger if you do not want to focus other dick.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I wonder what's the obsession of stealing assets. Like, bright as day this game contains the exact model of Jill from Resident Evil 3 Remake. Why? It always looks so out of nowhere and doesn't look anything like the other models in the game. It's uncanny and lazy. Why mix Honey Select and a completely different and stolen model?

This is all on top of the possible three letter word. The renders can be forgiven as it's a new dev, but my main critique is just the blatant plagiarism.