Others Completed Lucid Dreams [Final] [H-Night]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 2452137

Overview:
Game inspired by Yume nikki and Yume 2kki.

Eliminate nightmares. Collect girls and fun with them.
There are 15 + lewd animations​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-09
Release Date: 2023-03-02
Developer: H-Night - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -

Thanks Reaper00000000000 for sharing!

View attachment 2452138 View attachment 2452139 View attachment 2452140 View attachment 2452141 View attachment 2452142 View attachment 2452143 View attachment 2452144
That is a high bar to clear.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Considering how i struggled just to get the gun, and barely got the sword and samurai armor for the samurai style that seems like garbage... A walkthrough or save will definately relieve everyone's mental state

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
the beach futa spear girl is hard because the gun summoning animation takes so friggen long i can barely do damage to her and getting close makes her do the spear wheel of death

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Considering how i struggled just to get the gun, and barely got the sword and samurai armor for the samurai style that seems like garbage... A walkthrough or save will definately relieve everyone's mental state
Mate, I have the fish fin, the acid suit and the hoverboard. Still I cannot defeat the shadow in chocolate land, the gun girl in city nor the savage girl with spears after the aquatic stage with the fucking fish. How did you get a gun nor any other weapon? The engineer needs some king of armor to make me a new weapon, after the grasslands after the milk factory I end up in a hole and cannot climb up. And the store in neon land doesn't sell shit.

Seriously, the lack of portals to newly discovered places is shit.

Reaper00000000000

Jan 16, 2023
the beach futa spear girl is hard because the gun summoning animation takes so friggen long i can barely do damage to her and getting close makes her do the spear wheel of death
Gun is the only way, or you can try with ninja later. Anyway, it's not important for walkthrough, all what you will get are 2 low quality absurd pictures and an animation. Each next game will be better.

Reaper00000000000

Jan 16, 2023
Mate, I have the fish fin, the acid suit and the hoverboard. Still I cannot defeat the shadow in chocolate land, the gun girl in city nor the savage girl with spears after the aquatic stage with the fucking fish. How did you get a gun nor any other weapon? The engineer needs some king of armor to make me a new weapon, after the grasslands after the milk factory I end up in a hole and cannot climb up. And the store in neon land doesn't sell shit.

Seriously, the lack of portals to newly discovered places is shit.
You can get the gun in the neon city, from military girl. Defeat her with a standard sword and don't stop when she's shooting. Other Enemies can be defeated by certain weapons. You will be able to pass the hole, but later.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
The samurai -style- can be created by the engineer by going to the waterfall cave, before going down to where the mermaid is, look around and you should find a sword in a stone, the armor is hidden behind the smaller waterfall (the one that pours into a tiny crack on the floor) of the big n shaped rivers, since the bigger one is the hole that takes you down to mermaid and shark

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Here is some hints from the author.
62a0ee5f-26fb-4398-96bf-9520f968365c-1200x0.png
Some questions:
How do you get the other suit in the chocolate basement? I already defeated the shadow.
How do you unlock the two general doors (the one reddish with one lock, and the one with the witch hat)?
The fucking spear futa is invincible even with the gun.
What do you need to get the second dumbell (the one that is beyond the milk factory)? I get in the hole and cannot climb back up.

Edit. Also, who do you open the "frog" door at the chocolate basement. The frog from the mermaid was done with my questions and fucked off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ryolc

Reaper00000000000

Jan 16, 2023
Here is some hints from the author.
View attachment 2459610
Some questions:
How do you get the other suit in the chocolate basement? I already defeated the shadow.
How do you unlock the two general doors (the one reddish with one lock, and the one with the witch hat)?
The fucking spear futa is invincible even with the gun.
What do you need to get the second dumbell (the one that is beyond the milk factory)? I get in the hole and cannot climb back up.

Edit. Also, who do you open the "frog" door at the chocolate basement. The frog from the mermaid was done with my questions and fucked off.
Did you talk with mermaid? If you did, then find secret path near the waterfall at the same level, she talked about.
Reddish door is for confusion. Witch's door will open after futa. You can defeat with the gun, but yes, it's difficult.
To go through the hole, finish main story with mermaid first.

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Did you talk with mermaid? If you did, then find secret path near the waterfall at the same level, she talked about.
Reddish door is for confusion. Witch's door will open after futa. You can defeat with the gun, but yes, it's difficult.
To go through the hole, finish main story with mermaid first.
Isn't the hidden path she talks about the one where you find the samurai armor? Is there another path in the same level as the Mermaid's shell House? Around that waterfall I cannot find any path 1678575817339.png

edit.
Never mind I found it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote