Others Completed Lucid Dreams [Final] [H-Night]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HopVaFu

Jul 3, 2018
What does the "ghost suit" do? Can't find any use for it. And how do you defeat the shadow that's near the chocolate house?

Reaper00000000000

Jan 16, 2023
What does the "ghost suit" do? Can't find any use for it. And how do you defeat the shadow that's near the chocolate house?
Just remember why you got the ghost suit.
You can defeat the shadow by standard sword. Jump when it's attacking, and attack, when it's recovering.

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Best way is using the gun (that you get by defeating the girl in Neon City). The bullets destroy de black balls and when they are too quick you can jump both at the same time.

The ghost suit is just for one scene I think.

One question: How the fuck do you talk to the fisherman in Milk Factory? I talk to him, he gets in the Nimbus 2000 and fucks off to the right of the screen even if you tail him. Also fuck the Spear Futa at the beach, she is fucking invincible either with sword, gun or samurai set. (Fuck the fucking fish too before the beach).

Also, how do you get the frog heart? In the mushrooms screen where the mermaid is there is nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reaper00000000000

Jan 16, 2023
Best way is using the gun (that you get by defeating the girl in Neon City). The bullets destroy de black balls and when they are too quick you can jump both at the same time.

The ghost suit is just for one scene I think.

One question: How the fuck do you talk to the fisherman in Milk Factory? I talk to him, he gets in the Nimbus 2000 and fucks off to the right of the screen even if you tail him. Also fuck the Spear Futa at the beach, she is fucking invincible either with sword, gun or samurai set. (Fuck the fucking fish too before the beach).

Also, how do you get the frog heart? In the mushrooms screen where the mermaid is there is nothing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try to find another fisherman
With the gun. It's long, but you do damage.
Maybe you collected the heart?

HopVaFu

Jul 3, 2018
Also fuck the Spear Futa at the beach, she is fucking invincible either with sword, gun or samurai set. (Fuck the fucking fish too before the beach).
Dunno I had no trouble killing the spear futa with the samurai set. The strike of the sword deals quite alot of damage, but the real trick is to stand in the range so that it doesn't trigger her melee attack.

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Dunno I had no trouble killing the spear futa with the samurai set. The strike of the sword deals quite alot of damage, but the real trick is to stand in the range so that it doesn't trigger her melee attack.
Thanks man, it was easy with the samurai set.

Now...
1) How the fuck do you defeat the shadow for a second time (when he transform into a heart and there are a shitton of enemies). I tried both with the sword art set (the one when you can teleport) and with the Gomu Gomu gatling set (the one you get after training with dumbells). The second gives best results but I need to keep close to the heart to keep atacking (and the motherfucker regenerates) and I end up dying.

2)How the fuck do you beat the ghosts in the Witch door? I mean the second time. I already got to the first screen where you push a buttom (still no fucking idea what it did). Now after taking all the sparkling tiles and waiting a bit, I know that you have to keep close to the ghost that is not an eldritch abomination to charge a bar, but the fucking tentacles and the other ghosts keep getting me. Is there any trick?

Reaper00000000000

Jan 16, 2023
Thanks man, it was easy with the samurai set.

Now...
1) How the fuck do you defeat the shadow for a second time (when he transform into a heart and there are a shitton of enemies). I tried both with the sword art set (the one when you can teleport) and with the Gomu Gomu gatling set (the one you get after training with dumbells). The second gives best results but I need to keep close to the heart to keep atacking (and the motherfucker regenerates) and I end up dying.

2)How the fuck do you beat the ghosts in the Witch door? I mean the second time. I already got to the first screen where you push a buttom (still no fucking idea what it did). Now after taking all the sparkling tiles and waiting a bit, I know that you have to keep close to the ghost that is not an eldritch abomination to charge a bar, but the fucking tentacles and the other ghosts keep getting me. Is there any trick?
1) Only way is using the fists, when you're hearing the music. A few tries and you'll win.

2) It's just fucking hard. Try to get close, when tentacles is far from you, changing the hoverboard to not be caught. Charging a bar, without hoverboard of course.

Gameman32

Oct 30, 2020
Where do I get the dumbells? I can't do anything else because I can't jump high enough and I think the dumbells might be the solution

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
how do you get 2nd dumbell ... is there a double jump ability?
Where do I get the dumbells? I can't do anything else because I can't jump high enough and I think the dumbells might be the solution
First you have to defeat shapeshifter, then speak to fisherman and lastly talk to master swordman in the jungle inside the beach. Afterwards you'll have double jump ability.

Gameman32

Oct 30, 2020
First you have to defeat shapeshifter, then speak to fisherman and lastly talk to master swordman in the jungle inside the beach. Afterwards you'll have double jump ability.
by shapeshifter, do you mean the thing that you get the ghost suit, because i've already defeated that, and the fisherman is just .... me

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
by shapeshifter, do you mean the thing that you get the ghost suit, because i've already defeated that, and the fisherman is just .... me
There are a lot of fake fishermen. The true one is the pool beyond the library, beyond the blue door beyond the pink door beyond the dark cave door.

grimlicious

May 3, 2020
There are a lot of fake fishermen. The true one is the pool beyond the library, beyond the blue door beyond the pink door beyond the dark cave door.
there is no fisherman at the pool beyond library for me... do you have to find all fake ones first?

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Just a little trick for the ghosts behind witch door: for first and second girls try to make them chase you while being on diagonal to them. For third one just let her get close and keep running away from her.

eljuanan

Sep 8, 2019
Ok, for those who have problems with last fight even with the dumbell set: download an auto keyoresser and set it to the key Z. Pressing several times the z key does more damage than keeping it pressed.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote