Unity Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
LLbanner.gif

Overview:
Lucid Lust is an adult software to create, share and play 100% customizable adult scenarios.

Old Trailer (v0.0.5):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-09
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Developer: Lucid Lust - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Minimum System Requirements:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Touchy.png pipingtom2.jpg fastest1.png newposes.png wc97.png pov.png faceshadows.png faceshadows3.png v9skin.jpg Shego.png evlotuion.jpg visualvalues3.png customskincolor.png WC service.jpg demongirlforthelol.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Lucid Lust
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.
I did it at the same time I made the game post!

I like what you have so far! are there any plans for the characters to be exportable?

hopefully that boob slider gets a little more range ;)
Thanks a lot for your nice comment.
And for your question : It IS already exportable!

Here is a sample Lucid Girl code I just made to demonstrate how easy and straightforward it is to share a character you made with the world :
Lea.png
[EDIT] Code generated with version 0.0.12 (the first fully functional code exporter/importer version)!
You just need to copy/paste this code in the "Load" menu, and if you want to share a character you made, you just need to click the "Copy Code" on the side of your character saving slot.

Last edited:

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
So is this somehing like honey select where we create the chcaracters and have different scenes with them? Or is this something different?

The system requirements are imo not really high, any relatively modern PC should handle it.
Sorry if I didn't make my ultimate goal clear with this project.

Here is a quote from my first developer note that tries to explain :

What is Lucid Lust?
Lucid Lust is an adults-only game that offers a highly customizable and immersive storytelling experience. With Lucid Lust, players will have the opportunity to create their own customized characters, outfits, and scenarios from scratch, directly within the game. The possibilities are endless, and the only limit is your own creativity (and lust)!

Who is Lucid Lust for?
Whether you're an imaginative creator or a player, Lucid Lust has something to offer. With Lucid Lust, you can both create and play interactive stories featuring your own customized characters, or explore scenarios created by other players.
If someone made a character you like, just copy its code inside your game, and "voilà!", you can now put this character in any depraved scenario.
TL;DR: in version 1.0 you will be able to import and create characters, outfits, scenarios (with branching dialogues, choices and custom variables), all this inside the game itself.
You can think of Lucid Lust as a 3D VN maker.

What's important for me right now is to collect feedbacks and make the creations/sharing process the easiest possible.

Again, in this v0.0.1 you can already share your customized girls code, I already did that coding part. So please people, feel free to share your ideal Lucid Girl with all of us! :D

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello dev, first of all thanks for the game I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into this game. Apparently the character creation looks really great so far and I hope in future updates animations,physics and collisions get added and take your time no need to be stressed about releasing those things earlier. I hope someday it surpasses other games. Will be keeping a close eye to future updates.

And good luck with your project,dev !! ^^

Last edited:

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hello dev, first of all thanks for the game I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into this game. Apparently the character creation looks really great so far and I hope in future updates animations,physics and collisions get added and take your time no need to be stressed about releasing those things earlier. I hope someday it surpasses other games. Will be keeping a close eye to future updates.

And good luck in your project,dev !! ^^
Thanks a lot for your nice comment!

Physics and collisions are already there for the upper body, but I understand that there is nothing to show it inside the character creator screen at the moment. Once the systems will be final I might make a special feature (like a slap command of some sort), that could be great, thank you for the idea!

Animations will be exactly like current poses, meaning that a pose is simply a one-frame animation. But I understand that for the Scenario (VN) part it will be important to have some sexy movements going on. Also, it should be noted that the body animation and the facial expressions (called mood) are distinct and will have two separate inputs + head pose/force + eyes pose/force, to really be able to customize every detail.

Have a nice week!

Jun 10, 2017
I like anything I could potentially use to make renders (or even a small game) that won't need hours to render, so I'll keep an eye on this. My GPU is a bit below the requirements listed but it's not chugging at 15 FPS or anything.

Will there be some way to make environments/backgrounds for the scenarios?
I've always wanted something that had a detailed character creator with what is basically the Sims build mode to make the "world." Just clicking and dragging on a grid to make walls and stuff like that.

I can't use Daz3D on this thing, I've tried.

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
Alright, played around with it for a few minutes and found it enjoyable. Thanks for taking the time to work on this and provide for the community!

My first major question is; what planned additions do you have for this? There's a lot I could mention but it feels like you may already have some of it in the works. Like a height slider for instance. If/when you do add one in, could you also add in a sort of height reference chart either in the popup menu or something that loads into the b/g to give us a reasonable way to gauge how silly we're making this character?

On to the few nit picks since you're wanting feedback. I think the most important thing is that there are too many sliders. Hairstyles, eyebrows and tattoo's should have a visible selection method rather than be on a slider. Having multiple of the same option but on different locations should be eliminated in favor of picking a single option and then having a separate tool to decide the location. Example: Have a single tattoo design and then pick where the primary location should be, then have an x,y axis to move it around into the desired spot. It allows for much more freedom.

Expand the slider to make things ridiculous. Right now the sliders are a bit too safe and don't let me make things truly crazy. Give the slider a "safe" zone where things stay the way you have it and then allow a "this could look bad" zone on both ends to really push the envelope. Honestly, I like girls with zero chest so I was saddened when I couldn't make them that small. But then again, there should be a toggle that allows the people to manipulate the size of a zero chest, average chest and oversized chest. I just know that trying to make a slider do a zero sized chest makes clothes look weird and pinched.

Smaller gripe but the large nipple size isn't big enough for my personal preferences.

I'm imagining you'll add in a fitness slider or something at some point to allow us to make chubby or fit girls. I'd appreciate that.

But overall, I like what you've got so far and there's a lot of promise this can represent. The lighting options were nice and fun and I genuinely love the ethnicity sliders idea. There's so much you can do with faces in this build and as a person who can, will and does get lost in character creators, I can safely say that I want to get hooked on this idea of yours in future builds.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks! But also, if anyone with a lower setting than what I put in the "Minimum System Requirements" wants to try this first version, please do so! I would love to know if a potato PC can run it! :D
FYI: I ran this on my media PC, with no dedicated graphics card, just the integrated graphics of the Ryzen7 5700G.

13 FPS at 4k, which for a model creator is perfectly fine or 30FPS at 1080p. (y)

Reactions: nasam

Lucid Lust

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I like anything I could potentially use to make renders (or even a small game) that won't need hours to render, so I'll keep an eye on this. My GPU is a bit below the requirements listed but it's not chugging at 15 FPS or anything.
It is made with this goal in mind: an easy way to create stories to share with others!

The requirements are more like a "warning" for users so they don't download the game for nothing, and it's also a goal to keep these requirements for the final version. I'm happy that it worked well for you, also there is a settings menu in the main menu (the top right corner gear button) so you can adjust the settings to your liking if needed.

Will there be some way to make environments/backgrounds for the scenarios?
I've always wanted something that had a detailed character creator with what is basically the Sims build mode to make the "world." Just clicking and dragging on a grid to make walls and stuff like that.
For the environments, I was thinking of a fixed and optimized very big one (something like several rooms, two exteriors, and a night/day switch). But I understand that it can take away the "100% fully customizable" experience, and I will have to think a lot about it. I could put a system in place that would let people load a scene from a file, but the problem is I would love Lucid Lust to be self-sufficient, in the sense that you would only need to import a .txt file for scenarios and copy/paste codes for characters and outfits. If a scenario .txt file had a dependency I feel like it would move away from the initial "all in one and easy" goal.

Also, it's funny that you are talking about the Sims, because the Outfit Creator will 100% be inspired by the Sims 3 clothes customization (custom materials assigned to set parts of clothes), but this time (like with the characters), you will be able to share your creation with a simple code!

Alright, played around with it for a few minutes and found it enjoyable. Thanks for taking the time to work on this and provide for the community!

My first major question is; what planned additions do you have for this? There's a lot I could mention but it feels like you may already have some of it in the works. Like a height slider for instance. If/when you do add one in, could you also add in a sort of height reference chart either in the popup menu or something that loads into the b/g to give us a reasonable way to gauge how silly we're making this character?
A height slider would be a no-brainer. Even a full body age slider WOULD be possible since I made a custom system to dynamically move animation bones with morphs (as you can see with the eyes in this v0.0.1, you can move them everywhere and they will perfectly keep their rotation anchor). I just didn't even think about it, so thank you and I add this to my list!

On to the few nit picks since you're wanting feedback. I think the most important thing is that there are too many sliders. Hairstyles, eyebrows and tattoo's should have a visible selection method rather than be on a slider. Having multiple of the same option but on different locations should be eliminated in favor of picking a single option and then having a separate tool to decide the location. Example: Have a single tattoo design and then pick where the primary location should be, then have an x,y axis to move it around into the desired spot. It allows for much more freedom.
I think your advice is really good, mainly for the eyebrows since they all have 3 positions, I'm going to make it two sliders (one for the shape and one for the position low/middle/high). And I will incorporate a solution for the tattoos too, but this will not be a priority. Also having a second slider for each tattoo that would change in size depending on the possible tattoo's position is a great idea!
But I just CAN'T make it so you can exactly place the tattoo where you want, the thing is I made a code generator so you can share your creation, if I was to save a Vector2 for every 14 tattoos + the tattoos IDs that would make 28 floats + 14 ints instead of just 14 ints. But once the Lucid Girl Creator will be final, I will just answer every demand and add those tattoos manually, I love adding content to my game don't worry!

Expand the slider to make things ridiculous. Right now the sliders are a bit too safe and don't let me make things truly crazy. Give the slider a "safe" zone where things stay the way you have it and then allow a "this could look bad" zone on both ends to really push the envelope. Honestly, I like girls with zero chest so I was saddened when I couldn't make them that small. But then again, there should be a toggle that allows the people to manipulate the size of a zero chest, average chest and oversized chest. I just know that trying to make a slider do a zero sized chest makes clothes look weird and pinched.
Added to the list, I'm going to make a switch to enable/disable infinite sliders, but if things break it will not be my fault haha. But yes, the more freedom the better I agree.

Smaller gripe but the large nipple size isn't big enough for my personal preferences.
I can add an infinity of new nipples don't worry, I will make way bigger ones in the future, I want at least 300 nipples for v1.0!

I'm imagining you'll add in a fitness slider or something at some point to allow us to make chubby or fit girls. I'd appreciate that.
I'm looking at the fit side and have some clothes problem at the moment, but it will certainly come.
For the chubby/fat, however, morphs aren't a problem with this, but physics is. That's why I made Lucid Girls and Lucid Women two separate things, I know that there is young chubby people, but I needed to draw a line somewhere for all my systems to work well together (like you don't need to be 30 years old to be pregnant, but in Lucid Lust only Lucid Women will have this morph).

But overall, I like what you've got so far and there's a lot of promise this can represent. The lighting options were nice and fun and I genuinely love the ethnicity sliders idea. There's so much you can do with faces in this build and as a person who can, will and does get lost in character creators, I can safely say that I want to get hooked on this idea of yours in future builds.
Thanks a lot for all the nice words! And don't hesitate to share a Lucid Girl with us! I would LOVE to see what people are creating with it.

Also, every code generated in 0.0.1 will always stay 100% compatible with any Lucid Lust version (even 1.0), I only add things and the code generator is thought to be expandable, so it will be able to store more and more things.

I'm asking for a friend :giggle: Can we create men? My friend thanks, you in advance.:sneaky:
Here is the actual roadmap mentioning each milestone planned for the game!
  • 0.0.2 - FF* Actor Creator for Lucid Girls*
  • 0.0.4 - FF* Actor Creator for Lucid Boys*
  • 0.0.6 - FF* Actor Creator for Lucid Women*
  • 0.0.8 - FF* Actor Creator for Lucid Men*
  • 0.5.0 - Scenario Mode
  • 0.6.0 - Outfit Creator
  • 0.7.0 - code generator to export and import outfits
  • 0.8.0 - Scenario Creator
  • 1.0.0 - export and import of custom scenarios via .txt files
*FF stands for Fully functional
*Boys and Girls (18-29 years old)
*Men and Women (30-49 years old)

So for now I will be working on the Lucid Girls Creator until everyone is 100% satisfied with it, then I will go make the Boy one. If your friend prefers Manly men, he will have to wait until 0.0.7 to have a glimpse to daddies! But if younger males interest your friend, then it's the next step after the Girls!

Not right now, but that is on the "roadmap" that's in the main menu in the game.

Would have to ask the dev how long they think it'll take.
It's always very hard to estimate timelines, Lucid Lust is a side project, a dream project for sure, but I still have my 40+ hours job and my family to take care of. So, for now, I just can't say anything about any timelines. Sometimes I make big advancements in 3 hours on a Monday sleepless night, other times I feel like I did nothing for an entire evening working on it.

FYI: I ran this on my media PC, with no dedicated graphics card, just the integrated graphics of the Ryzen7 5700G.

13 FPS at 4k, which for a model creator is perfectly fine or 30FPS at 1080p. (y)
Hey, that's very good news! I didn't optimize any shader at the moment and didn't think it would go that smoothly! I'm sincerely impressed by this information. Thanks a lot for the feedback!

It's 9 AM here in France, and I now need to go to work! Have a nice day people, I will try to answer all upcoming comments tonight (if I'm not too tired since I didn't sleep at all since yesterday).

Jun 10, 2017
Anything you can make for the rooms and such is fine, that's just a dream "easy to use and doesn't need a high-end PC" thing for me lol.
I'll definitely be making some MILFs and their not-daughters :sneaky:.

Reactions: nasam
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes