• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Lucid Lust [v0.1.2 Public] [Lucid Lust]

1. 5.00 star(s)

A very good character creator. Sadly that is all it is right now. The quality is like no other though. Essentially a 3d rendering software for laymen. I expect great things to come, definitely check this out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

avent0001

It´s at the very beggining. The customisation is great! Like from colors to ethinicity and boob perkiness. Only complaint is that the hairy is not hairy enough. Neverthless the future looks promising. Made some chick and wanked. I know i´m a pervert but come on! This game is on to something!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dre1234

This is already completely amazing, the amount of customization is nuts! I aways spend way to much time creating characters, so im loving this. I cant wait for future updates, this looks so promising.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

faptainsmutlord

This is not a game, but it has its merits and downsides. I won't get into the intricacies of stealing assets off other software programs in this review, this is strictly based on the UI and character creation available.

The good:
    - Essentially Daz 3D for laypersons. Wanna create lewd models but don't have the time to sink into learning Daz properly? Here you go, it's a simplified version with descriptions/explanations for everything.
    - Decent variety of options. Of course, it's not as comprehensive as Daz but Lucid Lust has enough to keep you entertained/create most body types.

The bad:
    - This is all there is: a character creator. No scenarios, gameplay or anything to speak of. Can I export these models elsewhere if I want to use them in animations or something? I haven't tried but I'm guessing probably not.

With that being said, there really isn't much to review in this game unfortunately. It's just a simplified character creator, knock yourselves out. Decent, I can see how it'd be useful for casually creating models, but not much more than that - hence the 3/5 score.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Well currently it's good fundament for game but not yet game... I don't think its really worth to download game in it's current state, You have only 5 hairstyles to pick from, sure u can change its length / shape etc. a little but its still same hair style.

So amount of things You can do is very little, hopefuly in future there will be more...

If You compare this game to like Honey Select 2... it's looking really bad, but well HS2 wasn't made in few days so its fine to give this dev some more time.

There is nothing more to say as creating girl is only thing You can currently do in this "game" - or more like character editor.