Unity Lucid Lust [v0.3.4 Public] [Lucid Lust]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Hello just wanted to check the extent of character creation right now so far it really looks promising, I just made a character if anyone wants to check it out here's the code and some pics ^^

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just hope the code works ^^

Just a suggestion,dev If it is possible can you add thumbnails or I mean pics of eyebrows,eyelashes,hairstyles,etc when selecting them just so you know what it looks like from the pics rather than clicking on next to see the change and one more thing can you add separate colour sets for hairstyles,eyebrows anything which has colour slider ( RGB thingy or whatever it is ) just like you did with eyeshadow,eyeliner,etc ( I mean it already have some few colour sets ) I would rather have colour sets to pick colour from than picking it up from colour sliders which is time consuming for picking colour for each thing.

And thanks for the game again,dev ^^

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Just a small feedback:
The boobs need a bit of rework on the higher end (physics wise), on the lower end could use with smaller values (flatter) and for both could use more customization options in regards to all sorts of details like areola size, nipple size, fullness, sagginess/perkiness, colour, volume, position (more apart, less apart), etc.

Overall quite impressed by it, the most surprising fact being the low reqs, think this will help in the long run :)

Reactions: nasam

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Been wanting to start making VNs. Don't have a powerful enough PC to render on DAZ without it taking days. Not really crazy about the honey select characters. So this might be just what I need.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Amazing start, it has a lot of potential for people to create there own stories but i guess it might take a long time to reach the pik, also Hoping other companies take a look how easy is to implement Boob sliders :D

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
It doesn't work for me. :(

The funny thing is that if you only take the second line
it mdofies the pre-existing model (big ears and big lips)

Does this code work?

In any case, hats off to the developer. It promises to be a fabulous tool :love::love::love:

By the way, is it planned to be able to manage pubic hair and other pilosities ? (each one its fantasies ! :p)

Last edited:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020

Does this code work?

In any case, hats off to the developer. It promises to be a fabulous tool :love::love::love:
Yeah sadly I tried yours as well doesnt seem to be working I am getting this

Lets hope it gets fixed in future versions ^^

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Anything you can make for the rooms and such is fine, that's just a dream "easy to use and doesn't need a high-end PC" thing for me lol.
I'll definitely be making some MILFs and their not-daughters :sneaky:.
Can't wait to see what you will do with it! I'm good at many things but creating stories is not my strength, so creating a tool to empower people to create stories is my go-to!

Hello just wanted to check the extent of character creation right now so far it really looks promising, I just made a character if anyone wants to check it out here's the code and some pics ^^

Hey! Thank you a lot for this, it's 100% my fault, I forgot about computers culture.
Your decimals are "." instead of ",", that's because you are not on a French computer like me haha. I made the modification so that "." are also treated as decimals. Your code will work with the very next version (it already work for me haha).

girl from code.png

In the meantime, here is your working code :

If you could include Lactation and pregnancy content/customization you might have yourself a winner <3
Don't unwatch this thread and the day it comes (and it will), you will be there!

Does this code work?

By the way, is it planned to be able to manage pubic hair and other pilosities ? (each one its fantasies ! :p)
Here is your rectified code :
Again, in the very next version your old codes will already work (proof is, to rectify your codes I only need to load them and copy them again haha).
And your girl is full of tattoos haha :
girl from code 2.png
I like her style, and can't wait to add many many more things to customize them and see what you guys make!

Lets hope it gets fixed in future versions ^^
Shiny! :D

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Yes, that's another thing, with your code I have nothing at all, the button doesn't react at all, no new model, nothing
But I got the code that I had put on the site and everything works fine for me. Weird, really weird...

If it may help the dev, I attach my configuration

Reactions: Blankrex

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Yes, that's another thing, with your code I have nothing at all, the button doesn't react at all, no new model, nothing
But I got the code that I had put on the site and everything works fine for me. Weird, really weird...

If it may help the dev, I attach my configuration
Thank you but as I said, it was just a dumb mistake (I didn't take the cultural decimal "." vs "," into consideration during the code loading). Once I update Lucid Lust to 0.0.11 (very soon) I would love to hear again from codes sharer!

I will work on as many requests as possible now, so 0.0.11 is not just a bug fix haha! STAY TUNED! :D

player two

Dec 4, 2022
nice start. here's some feed back, hope I don't duplicate others:
  • thank you for keeping the engine & download size small. downloading some other games/utils is ridiculous anymore.

• camera repositioning - We need to be able to reposition the camera to view from other angles to as to make sure models appear correctly when we start to use dramatic camera angles. It would be awesome if we could place as many as we need (within reason) so we can alternate/sequence/step through them - especially with scenarios on a time line for really dramatic effects, for example: an angled overview, switch to side view, then their faces, then back away.

• tyvm for the groin refinements as most do not have that. ++ . The suggestion for the normal & exaggerated ranges could also apply here -- like if any body part is "pumped" it get "blushy & fluffy" ;-)

• breasts - so many kinds out there. controlling them is tough to perfect. I've seen some other customizers out there which are ridiculous. nipple angle, length, inverted/puffy; droopy, "implants", density jiggle, etc. You're off to a great start. It doesn't need to be perfect. If I were you, I'd call it a milestone hitting about 50% - 60% of the refinement controls. Save the next 25% of refinement controls for another milestone and call it finished. "She Will Punish Them" is one example having just 8 or so sliders covering some your app doesn't. I've seen others with greater control here on F95 but cannot recall atm. Folks might be able to recommend those other games to gain inspiration from.

• controller dialogs - when turning on a control, it should appear above the others. example - I had Hair open, clicked Skin. Skin control appeared underneath the previously opened controller. (BTW, different skin color for different body areas - that's a first I've not seen in others. ++)

• Hair - I've not seen great hair regardless of unity, unreal, and others. It's a compromise of hair physics, strand density, etc. good to great hair can really make a difference. If you have real-time scenarios of movement planned, it'll be a balance. If the final result will be a mostly static, you might put a "preview" toggle for a higher quality hair on demand (though it will kill the FPS.). And hair collision/passthrough is always a pain (and breaks immersion).
I'm sure I've more feedback but I need to get going. Good luck.

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Here is your rectified code :
Again, in the very next version your old codes will already work (proof is, to rectify your codes I only need to load them and copy them again haha).
And your girl is full of tattoos haha :
View attachment 2501072
I like her style, and can't wait to add many many more things to customize them and see what you guys make!

Shiny! :D
Still getting the same result as before :cry: although my code seems to be working but havent tried deleting then re-entering that code so no clue. Hope it gets fixed later on ^^

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hey! I know it has been less than 24 hours since I posted my game on this incredible forum (for now it's the only place on the internet I posted it haha), but I have worked on what you guys requested and I am very soon ready to publish my first update, yay!

Like a height slider for instance. If/when you do add one in, could you also add in a sort of height reference chart either in the popup menu or something that loads into the b/g to give us a reasonable way to gauge how silly we're making this character?
For YOU sir I added the following height slider :
Height update LL.gif
As you can see, there is the character size in both cm and feet! Hope you will enjoy this new feature. :D

Having multiple of the same option but on different locations should be eliminated in favor of picking a single option and then having a separate tool to decide the location.
I changed how the eyebrows selection work, hope you like it better this way :
Eyebrows update LL.gif
It added an extra slider (for the location), but give a cleaner 31 eyebrows slider instead of the 93 previous one. I aim to have every eyebrow in existence, for now, there are only thin haired brows, but more will come!

Expand the slider to make things ridiculous.
Here you go, I added a switch to enable/disable "true" limits (body only for now, but will be added to the head too), BUT people will have to keep in mind that the game and animations will be worked with the limits in mind (most clothes and facial physics will still function perfectly fine, but clipping will obligatory occurs with over the top values).
Sliders Limits 2 LL.gif
I want to see a full scenario around this body just for the lols.
[...] one more thing can you add separate colour sets for hairstyles,eyebrows anything which has colour slider ( RGB thingy or whatever it is ) just like you did with eyeshadow,eyeliner,etc
I wasn't sure what you wanted so I made this for the nails :
Nails update LL.gif
Please tell me what you think about those changes, and don't hesitate to tell me if I didn't do those things like you wanted them. I want Lucid Lust to feel perfect for everyone!

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
I wasn't sure what you wanted so I made this for the nails :
View attachment 2501515
Please tell me what you think about those changes, and don't hesitate to tell me if I didn't do those things like you wanted them. I want Lucid Lust to feel perfect for everyone!
Nice work didnt think you would be updating the game just today only :ROFLMAO:

Anyways, you did the right thing for bringing separate colour sets for nails but I wish you could have added the same for hair colour and eye brows colour. Also one more thing I see you didnt add thumbnails or custom pics for eye colours and eyebrows style just an eg

I kinda want those things like in that pic so we can come to know how does it look rather than clicking on next style to see the changes on the character and it will be annoying a bit and time consuming.

Anyways, thanks for the update ^^

Reactions: TheAshenGuy

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Hey! I know it has been less than 24 hours since I posted my game on this incredible forum (for now it's the only place on the internet I posted it haha), but I have worked on what you guys requested and I am very soon ready to publish my first update, yay!

For YOU sir I added the following height slider :
View attachment 2501480
As you can see, there is the character size in both cm and feet! Hope you will enjoy this new feature. :D

Here you go, I added a switch to enable/disable "true" limits (body only for now, but will be added to the head too), BUT people will have to keep in mind that the game and animations will be worked with the limits in mind (most clothes and facial physics will still function perfectly fine, but clipping will obligatory occurs with over the top values).
View attachment 2501503
I want to see a full scenario around this body just for the lols.

So couple things is and i know its been touched on but breast weights and positioning are a feature when comes to character customizing games that i feel always gets looked over. I feel most people never take human drawing or anatomy when i see custom character games cuz they always make their characters look like they have implants which if thats what your into thats great(love me a well designed bimbo). i have an example of this, i love game the Lab Rats 2 but my biggest complaint is that in their game you cant tell the difference between their characters that have big breast and those that have implants (which you can get in the game) their models look the same and that has always something that has bugged me.

Second is glad to see added a height scaler but why does it look like just zooming in and out on the model. Hmm need size reference to object maybe. background or items might help, so doesnt look weird in empty space.

Lucid Lust

Lucid Dev
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
  • camera repositioning - We need to be able to reposition the camera to view from other angles to as to make sure models appear correctly when we start to use dramatic camera angles. It would be awesome if we could place as many as we need (within reason) so we can alternate/sequence/step through them - especially with scenarios on a time line for really dramatic effects, for example: an angled overview, switch to side view, then their faces, then back away.
Poses are here to look at the character from every angle possible, for now, I didn't put many poses but later on, you will have 30+ poses to see everything (the genitals are not quite visible enough in any position right now for example).
What you are describing looks way more like the scenario creation process (where you will be able to move the camera precisely where you want every step along the scenario creation). I could still add a free-look camera to the character creator settings if people were interested, but it gives me some sort of "not easy for everyone" vibe. Maybe it's just me.

• controller dialogs - when turning on a control, it should appear above the others. example - I had Hair open, clicked Skin. Skin control appeared underneath the previously opened controller.
So you want the last thing you open to be on top of everything else? That's perfectly reasonable in my opinion! x)
I'm adding it to the to-do list!

• Hair - I've not seen great hair regardless of unity, unreal, and others. It's a compromise of hair physics, strand density, etc. good to great hair can really make a difference. If you have real-time scenarios of movement planned, it'll be a balance. If the final result will be a mostly static, you might put a "preview" toggle for a higher quality hair on demand (though it will kill the FPS.). And hair collision/passthrough is always a pain (and breaks immersion).
I made the first haircut ponytail 100% physics to show what I could do in term of physic but it's PLENTY of work.
The hair shader and textures aren't final at all, I would even say that it's the least final part about this character creator atm.

Anyways, you did the right thing for bringing separate colour sets for nails but I wish you could have added the same for hair colour and eye brows colour.
I will add color sets to the hair and eyebrows, I just wanted to make sure that it's what you wanted!

Also one more thing I see you didnt add thumbnails or custom pics for eye colours and eyebrows style just an eg

I kinda want those things like in that pic so we can come to know how does it look rather than clicking on next style to see the changes on the character and it will be annoying a bit and time consuming.

For now, the best way to do this would be to make a custom picture for every style, then every new style I add, etc. (so hundreds of pictures) and I would have something a little less optimized in the end.

The best I can do is make those menu options (in the main menu settings, something along the line of "sliders only" on/off switch) so that people wanting this can have it and people wanting the most optimization can have that.
But this will not be before 0.1, since I need a maximum of styles in every section (of every character style) to make it a less painful process for me. BUt it's added to the to-do list!

Looks pretty well done, although it's still early to say. Are there any plans to make this compatible with VR?
  1. I LOVE VR.
  2. I have 3 different headsets so I can fully test my VR project if needed.
  3. I already worked on a VR project.
BUT... This is not my goal at all. I don't even see how VR could work with my final goals, even as an extra option it would destroy the idea of Lucid Lust. Unless there is a second type of scenario than the VN I am contemplating, like VR scenarios were it will force a POV, but I'm not a fan (at all) of VR games where I have to read stuff.

So couple things is and i know its been touched on but breast weights and positioning are a feature when comes to character customizing games that i feel always gets looked over. I feel most people never take human drawing or anatomy when i see custom character games cuz they always make their characters look like they have implants which if thats what your into thats great. i have an example of this, i love game the Lab Rats 2 but my biggest complaint is that in their game you cant tell the difference between their characters that have big breast and those that have implants (which you can get in the game) their models look the same and that has always something that has bugged me.
Need better boobs, understood! xD
Joke aside, Lucid Girls' breasts should already be heavier when bigger, but if I understand well, you want a stiffness slider right? I can 100% do that (and when I will add it, I will add a jumping animation to the poses haha).

Second is glad to see added a height scaler but why does it look like just zooming in and out on the model. Hmm need size reference to object maybe. background or items might help, so does look weird in empty space.
In the "Settings" window you can show the "LUCID LUST" 3D neon text in the background, this will help.
And in any case, having the size in cm/ft will not let you down!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes