Fan Art LUCKY MARK Fanart/Assets thread

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thank you but mark is g8 difficult to make him with g3 genital.
even better.. g8 genital has more options than the g3 genital plus easy control addon as well or the XY gen.. dunno.. looks better.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
test2_intel2_001.png

without postwork or denoised:
test2.png

Not sure if did the right post work.. I think it's a bit bright now.. too bright.. what do you think should I tone down on the next ones?
On his eyes had to reduce the Cutout Opacity to 0 to remove the reflections.. had 2 big squares on his eyes.. didn't wanted to change the light (hdri) or the pose.
Thank you Nilo11!

Last edited:

Nilo11

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 427115

without postwork or denoised:
View attachment 427122

Not sure if did the right post work.. I think it's a bit bright now.. too bright.. what do you think should I tone down on the next ones?
On his eyes had to reduce the Cutout Opacity to 0 to remove the reflections.. had 2 big squares on his eyes.. didn't wanted to change the light (hdri) or the pose.
Thank you Nilo11!
Well done good job like the picture, maybe another angle for mark head.

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Reworked a bit:
Changed resolution to 2160 height (5:4) and let it to render overnight 21k ittereations
Turned her head towards the camera.. I was tired yesterday.. dunno why I didn't noticed that from the start.

LM1 Final 1_002.png

Orig:
LM1 Final  Default_001.png

Another variant:
LM1 Final 2_003.png

Well done good job like the picture, maybe another angle for mark head.
Yeah.. I may try to change his angle but can't find a good one.. maybe to raise her a bit higher at turn his head towards her.. or tried to turn his head toward the camera.. didn't looked bad but I think it looks better on this angle than that.
Any ideeas where to turn his head or how?

Last edited:

xwrestling

Nov 15, 2017
I have massive problems with the lights... have some one the Rooms, with lights .. to share? :( (a scene) so i just need to put my Ladys in and make Pictures? like other interesting scenen (but then with a list of what I need for the scene ^ ^)
as pn would be good. There are so many good environment, but without a finished scene. with the perfect light for the room :(

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
3_001.png

Elena: wtf are you doing here?
Chris: well.. he's my husband now so wtf are you doing here?
Elena: Bitch!
Chris: Cunt!
Mark: I'm so Lucky!
Nice, but Elena has a lot more muscle definition in her abs than this. She's got a 6 pack IIRC.

Reactions: CulayTL

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Nice, but Elena has a lot more muscle definition in her abs than this. She's got a 6 pack IIRC.
Oh yeah.. I know.. or don't think I noticed the muscle but I'm sure there's quite a long way from my chararcter to Super Alex character.. kinda gave up on reproducing exactly.. at aleast for the moment.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hmm, is there any artists/dev who wish to revamp the game with renpy
And adding extra spice into the game?
Actually there are many potential scenes that are left undone because
Super Alex wished that fucking pussies as the final reward
E.g. Elena gym session, Elena movie session, Chris sleep sex
Massage man scene etc

Reactions: sergej sovcev