Fan Art LUCKY MARK Fanart/Assets thread

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
was about to start work on this and lost my save, saved somehting else ever it.
Still have the solo Chris and Elena shouldn't be hard to start over but oh well.. later on maybe.. got lazy now
Gave up on the bedroom scene right now.. Got another ideea, it's a better one (i guess)...

Some teasers.. of course it's work in progress and elena it's just a place holder for now..

Glory hole bj chris close_Camera 1.png glory hole bj chris elena catch_Camera 1.png

Just worked yesterday on 14 scenes, rendered a few last night and there are lots of problems.. I should focus on scene by scene until it's done I think

PS: incest = True

Last edited:

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Gave up on the bedroom scene right now.. Got another ideea, it's a better one (i guess)...

Some teasers.. of course it's work in progress and elena it's just a place holder for now..

View attachment 330650 View attachment 330651

Just worked yesterday on 14 scenes, rendered a few last night and there are lots of problems.. I should focus on scene by scene until it's done I think

PS: incest = True
Oh, bad girl! (And who is there behind the wall? ..)

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Oh, bad girl! (And who is there behind the wall? ..)
Well.. well.. she loves him but not really... maybe sometimes they will be in a real love relantionship and they would not have to hide anymore.. not for the moment.. blame Super Alex!

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
So yeah.. I started a new story.. planing to make at least one sequel and at least a prequel for it or more.. for the moment it's somewhere in the middle.

It's on early stage.. the base story it's almost done I think
For the moment I ll render the base story, check for major and minor mistakes, 21 scenes in 2 days.. oh well.
I ll come with updates when the renders will be done... that probably will take a while.. kinda expect to 12 hrs more or less a couple of hours.. not sure..

Screenshot 2019-06-25 23.35.49.png

Plot:
1.0 Start
1.1 Elena: Gonna go now and take a shower..
Chris: Ok I ll wait here
1.2 For the Fuck sake Mark

2.1 What's taking so long? and wtf are with this holes?
2.2 Is someone there?
2.3 Is that a .. ?
2.4 That's why Jessica.. I knew she's a slut..
2.5 Do you mind if I touch it?
2.6 Wow.. it's getting bigger!
2.7 Tastes good
2.8 Suck More
2.9 Getting Horny
2.10 Looks so big from here
2.11 Elena Catch

3.1 3.2 3.3 Unnamed but are story related.
3.4 Should be between 2.9 and 2.10.. "Gonna check Mom first"

// Base (known) Characters:

Chris and Elena with clothes 2_Camera 1.png Chris and Elena with clothes_Camera 1.png Chris char_Camera 1.png Chris clothes_Camera 1.png Crish and Elena_Camera 1.png Elena Char 1_Camera 1.png elena chlotes 1_Camera 1.png Elena Char 1_Camera 1.png elena chlotes 1_Camera 1.png elena chlotes 2_Camera 1.png

Any tips, suggestions please mention my name or quote my post or message me.

Forgot to say.. this project it's a comic book and not the game.

Last edited:

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
So yeah.. I started a new story.. planing to make at least one sequel and at least a prequel for it or more.. for the moment it's somewhere in the middle.

It's on early stage.. the base story it's almost done I think
For the moment I ll render the base story, check for major and minor mistakes, 21 scenes in 2 days.. oh well.
I ll come with updates when the renders will be done... that probably will take a while.. kinda expect to 12 hrs more or less a couple of hours.. not sure..

View attachment 331622

Plot:
1.0 Start
1.1 Elena: Gonna go now and take a shower..
Chris: Ok I ll wait here
1.2 For the Fuck sake Mark

2.1 What's taking so long? and wtf are with this holes?
2.2 Is someone there?
2.3 Is that a .. ?
2.4 That's why Jessica.. I knew she's a slut..
2.5 Do you mind if I touch it?
2.6 Wow.. it's getting bigger!
2.7 Tastes good
2.8 Suck More
2.9 Getting Horny
2.10 Looks so big from here
2.11 Elena Catch

3.1 3.2 3.3 Unnamed but are story related.
3.4 Should be between 2.9 and 2.10.. "Gonna check Mom first"

// Base (known) Characters:

View attachment 331627 View attachment 331628 View attachment 331629 View attachment 331630 View attachment 331631 View attachment 331632 View attachment 331633 View attachment 331632 View attachment 331633 View attachment 331634

Any tips, suggestions please mention my name or quote my post or message me.

Forgot to say.. this project it's a comic book and not the game.
Very intrigued! I see Jessica will be in your comic? This is good ... Her game was so little!
And what if to continue the story ... with Cheng and Chris? I think it will be interesting.
My English ...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
No promises.. she's my favourite side char from game.. I ll try to add her.. don't have the right assets for the moment!

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
lol.png

For some reasons DAZ said she may look better bald.. so why not give it a try.. it started to render the pic without hair asset without any reason.. oh well..

Last edited: