CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Amazing! Wanna see how Bill will fuck pregnant Christina
not the best..
Maybe I ll come back later on it.
Can't really do much with the preg belly.. or I don't know.. I don't like it but I don't like prego fetish/girls as well.. for me she looks like she has just a fat belly and if I'm trying to increase her belly she looks like she's pregnant with a pig..
View attachment preg chris bill.webm

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Kingvlad
No sorry, I actually just started to play in DAZ 3-4 weeks ago, dunno, I'm still a noob in this, not even close to Super Alex performance or Motkeyz lol (saw your avatar and sig with timestamps)
Not easy for me, not the best PC to do that as well.. but oh well.. it's fun, gonna continue to play on it and maybe improve.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Well.. Bill it's Russell HD for Michael 7
Annie I went for Drew Genesis 3 Female .. others are saying she's Gwyn Genesis 8 Female.. or
Dunno for me Drew looks closer.
And Double Tail Hair for the Hair.

I would say she's Drew with another material from another girl, and the eyes for sure are not Drew's eyes.. some green eyes from someone else, don't know who, don't really care that much.. at alest for this render.

Didn't used anything else only some lights sets from Dreamlight I think.

Nilo11 What boddy and material did you used for your Annie variant? and can I ask for your what body and material Elena as well please?!

Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Last edited:

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Because I'm not happy with that hair.. managed to resolved the bang or kinda.. but the lower back it's still not the best.
It's not the orginal colour as well because of the bright light.. it's getting more white than blonde.. I saw Alex was ok with that in his game.. I'm not in my renders..

Anyway.. gonna post a revamped one in a few minutes.
Really nice (y)..Why you tagged as "fail" ? If in future create anything else with Elena i will be happy to see it ;)
//
Oh yeah.. and I turned Erics head (Big Brother Character) to the camera.. he looks a bit funny I guess.. and Bill's smile so stupid and proud of him at the same time.. neah.. not gonna change that.

Behind the scenes:
Eric is wanking his dick but he does not have any genital asset attached.. I was lazy.. no need it at the moment.
The young one has attached a genital but he's not erect at all.. actually he has quite a small penis
White guy from the bottom.. dunno what is he doing there but oh well.. for the number of male characters he can stay..
Nothing to say about the black guy..

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2018
Because I'm not happy with that hair.. managed to resolved the bang or kinda.. but the lower back it's still not the best.
It's not the orginal colour as well because of the bright light.. it's getting more white than blonde.. I saw Alex was ok with that in his game.. I'm not in my renders..

Anyway.. gonna post a revamped one in a few minutes.

//
Oh yeah.. and I turned Erics head (Big Brother Character) to the camera.. he looks a bit funny I guess.. and Bill's smile so stupid and proud of him at the same time.. neah.. not gonna change that.

Behind the scenes:
Eric is wanking his dick but he does not have any genital asset attached.. I was lazy.. no need it at the moment.
The young one has attached a genital but he's not erect at all.. actually he has quite a small penis
White guy from the bottom.. dunno what is he doing there but oh well.. for the number of male characters he can stay..
Nothing to say about the black guy..
Yeah i see what you saying but nevertheless great job !! I must add that i like very much the red lipstick like the one Elena use to wear on the latest update..For the next time consider a frontal Elena looking at the camera with a naughty smile or an "O" face..Thank again for you time..

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah i see what you saying but nevertheless great job !! I must add that i like very much the red lipstick like the one Elena use to wear on the latest update..For the next time consider a frontal Elena looking at the camera with a naughty smile or an "O" face..Thank again for you time..
Oh yeah.. she's fucking hot in the last update.. one small part of me wanted for the game to end with a nice romantic story with her but the other side wanted to finish as alex wrote it.. but thinking on that now.. can't really match his story, Chris mostly with a romantic relationship with Elena.. she was aleardy my fav char from the game but this update she was hot as fuck.. oh well.. that's another subject..

Anyway.. render done..

Elena Gangabang 1.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
=== Still working on this ===

Dunno I kinda prefer the colour I used before than this one.
Gonna leave it over night for a black, red, violet colors as well I think.

Anyway.. those lips should start working on a POV BJ ...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I like the 2nd one the most...

What do you think?
Elena hot 1_Head And Shoulder Camera.png Elena hot 2_Head And Shoulder Camera.png Elena hot 3_Head And Shoulder Camera.png Elena hot 4_Head And Shoulder Camera.png

The blue/violet/green ish.. looked so unrealistic or does not fit with Elena from LM at all maybe another Elena totally from another timeline..

I could try some half half.. not sure how are called in english..
Hairblending it's called... noob me

Last edited: