Fan Art LUCKY MARK Fanart/Assets thread

S_C

Sep 12, 2022
Keep up the good work.

As for DOF though, I will point out that DAZ cameras have DOF built-in as an option to turn on or off and adjust the range. If you want to use DOF you should make some attempts doing it that way rather than in postwork. As a simple example, the pink beanbag in the above image is out of focus while her arm resting on it is in focus. Both are at the same distance (as is her face) away from the camera. They should all have the same amount of blur. A camera would do that. Doing it in post one can get a lot of mismatch. (same with the carpet all losing focus rather than being sharp at the distance of focus and blurring away from that point).

As for the motion blur, she doesn't seem blurred at all. View attachment 3909296
A quick and rough postwork hack of motion blur (her spinning around the bar and so her feet are moving much faster than her hands).
Thank you for your feedback! First of all, in this render I set the task of finding a balance - between the blur effect and maintaining sharpness at the points of interest of her body. In the future I will try to work on this effect in my other works, using your tips.

starwolf33

Apr 3, 2017
I always wondering about professional gymnastic Chris's skills, and maybe she can do more interesting things. Okay, I'm trying to make motion blur, this is my first try to make something like that, so do not judge strictly. Unfortionaly, working with that type outfit give me lack of ideas, so I decided to try something new, something that you don't usually see in actual 3d games. So, I hope you appreciate my work. View attachment 3908903
P.s. still to make - casual 2, bikini.
There is no need to continue