Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FapNinja

Jul 3, 2017
Every interaction with Chris resets my relationship stats to 100 with her. Is something wrong with the cheat mod?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I didnt edit save file just used instructions for how to use mod. Reason i didnt edit save file is because it already makes all stats max for all characters. On one scene i took some actions but they were wrong so i used time skip to back few hours and then on same scene there was no actions to choose from any more. I just dont know do i need to edit save file so i could use mod file.
No you don't have to edit the save file to use the mod, it is standalone. Are you going back to the exact time the scene took place the first time you did it? A lot of the actions have to be done at an exact time. It should re-trigger the event, if it's not, I'm not sure why it isn't. The actions I tested, like peek events, one of the homework events with Christina, gym event with Elena, all worked fine and I could go back and re-do them.

If it's not working for you going back, have you tested it going forward in time to the next day or week? It shouldn't make a difference, the game won't know if you went back or forward, but it's worth a test.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Every interaction with Chris resets my relationship stats to 100 with her. Is something wrong with the cheat mod?
It's more than likely how the game is being displayed, click on the MC picture to look at the actual stats. The game displays them differently depending on whether you have the game in fullscreen or windowed.

Below: the first picture is windowed, second fullscreen, third the stat page for the same save file.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Just an update - as reported in the main game thread - time slip mod breaks party scene after twister game - cannot go farther to truth or car after 3rd date with gift to Jessica. Ver1 without time slip mode is fine - game works ok and am able to date Jessica 4th time or open truth or dare game.

Reactions: wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Just an update - as reported in the main game thread - time slip mod breaks party scene after twister game - cannot go farther to truth or car after 3rd date with gift to Jessica. Ver1 without time slip mode is fine - game works ok and am able to date Jessica 4th time or open truth or dare game.
Was the only thing you changed the cheat mod? Or did you also edit the save file like the one user suggested? I haven't had a chance to play the last couple of updates so I'm a little behind in the game. I don't understand how the time skip would break the game like this is why I'm asking, it actually uses the existing code for as many of the functions as possible.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Was the only thing you changed the cheat mod? Or did you also edit the save file like the one user suggested? I haven't had a chance to play the last couple of updates so I'm a little behind in the game. I don't understand how the time skip would break the game like this is why I'm asking, it actually uses the existing code for as many of the functions as possible.
The only thing I changed was the cheat mod. One thing I noticed was that the time slip would also reset all stats to 100...up until now with the cheat mod the stamina would rise and cause the sympathy stats on npc's to go up wayy over 100. For example Mark had a stamina of 409 in last valid save. I know this does not affect game play per se as 100 is the max value recognized by the engine, but the fact that the time slip mod would modify this when time the day key was pressed tells me that it is modifying (or not modifying as the case may be) something somewhere; in my case it breaks the party and does not allow the alternate Jessica Car story to load.

It takes soooo long to troubleshoot that whole story line since there is no skip key and you have to play poker and twister ad naseum...I don't have a lot of free time but will try and go back to see if changing the save value using the time slip mod does anything as soon as I can. Thanks again.

Reactions: wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
The only thing I changed was the cheat mod. One thing I noticed was that the time slip would also reset all stats to 100...up until now with the cheat mod the stamina would rise and cause the sympathy stats on npc's to go up wayy over 100. For example Mark had a stamina of 409 in last valid save. I know this does not affect game play per se as 100 is the max value recognized by the engine, but the fact that the time slip mod would modify this when time the day key was pressed tells me that it is modifying (or not modifying as the case may be) something somewhere; in my case it breaks the party and does not allow the alternate Jessica Car story to load.

It takes soooo long to troubleshoot that whole story line since there is no skip key and you have to play poker and twister ad naseum...I don't have a lot of free time but will try and go back to see if changing the save value using the time slip mod does anything as soon as I can. Thanks again.
You don't have to go back and try to edit the save file, I'm just trying no narrow down what might be causing the issue right now so I can have an idea if I can fix it or not. I would like to include the time skip feature because getting to the next event is cumbersome like you said, my clicking finger gets tired trying to get there. Thank you for your response.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
You don't have to go back and try to edit the save file, I'm just trying no narrow down what might be causing the issue right now so I can have an idea if I can fix it or not. I would like to include the time skip feature because getting to the next event is cumbersome like you said, my clicking finger gets tired trying to get there. Thank you for your response.
No worries - it will nag at me until I try it...lol. I am a professional geek and algorithms that give puzzling results are mysteries to be solved. I want to use the day time skip too. The game story and art and plot is good and worth spending time on - the grind is horrible though.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
hi
how i increase or change sympathy?
there isnt in save file
Sympathy is tied to the relationship with the characters, to raise it you have to raise the relationship with them. In the future please post questions like this in the game thread, this one is for the cheat mod only, thank you.

milad6060

Sep 30, 2017
Sympathy is tied to the relationship with the characters, to raise it you have to raise the relationship with them. In the future please post questions like this in the game thread, this one is for the cheat mod only, thank you.
TNX FOR REPLY
I meant by cheat and editing save file

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
TNX FOR REPLY
I meant by cheat and editing save file
Sympathy is not in the save file, it is calculated with relationship and a couple of other stats I believe, I can't remember exactly. If you want to up sympathy, the easiest way is to up relationship.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
downloaded 14 version, installed cheatmod cant find my phone anywhere? ring masseur,where my phone to do that? and how do i manually save?completely lost with this game.cant even use my old saves from version 12.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Did notice that energy still goes down if you use the gym.
It does go down like when you do any other activity, but when you advance time it will reset to 100 again. This is how the game calculates the stats, when time advances. I just re-downloaded the cheat mod and tested it and it is working like it's supposed to.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote