Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Thanks again for being fast and kind to share your work with us!

Reactions: wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
If I want to add the cheat mod I get winrar can only be used for RAR or zip archives...
I don't know what you are trying to do to get that message. The file is packed in a .zip file so any program should un-zip it, then you copy it into the game in the appropriate directory and overwrite the original file. It's packed in a .zip so when you download it the site doesn't rename it, I don't know why but the site adds numbers to the beginning of each file you download, I'm sure this is the address in the database of the server, but that's why I put the file in a .zip so the game will recognize it.

calisurfer

Jul 3, 2017
The mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I unzipped it into the Managed folder. This mod worked for v12, which is the last one I played. Anyone else having this issue?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
The mod doesn't seem to be working for me. I unzipped it into the Managed folder. This mod worked for v12, which is the last one I played. Anyone else having this issue?
What is not working?, Are the stats not going to 100 when you advance time? Are you sure you overwrote the Assembly-CSharp file?

I did a fresh download and overwrite to make sure and the mod was working in a new game and on my save file, I would suggest doing a fresh download and overwriting the file again to see if this fixes your issue.

bob325

Apr 28, 2017
What is not working?, Are the stats not going to 100 when you advance time? Are you sure you overwrote the Assembly-CSharp file?

I did a fresh download and overwrite to make sure and the mod was working in a new game and on my save file, I would suggest doing a fresh download and overwriting the file again to see if this fixes your issue.
They decrease normally. Not sure why, as I've never had an issue with the mod before. Did fresh download and everything.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
They decrease normally. Not sure why, as I've never had an issue with the mod before. Did fresh download and everything.
Your sure you are overwriting the file, if you are on windows it should ask you 'destination already has a file named...' or something similar, if it's not asking you this it's not in the right place. Make sure you are placing the mod in: Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_160_WIN\Lucky Mark ALPHA 16.0 WIN_Data\Managed.

Is the time skipping option working with the arrow keys?? That would be another clue something went wrong in the install of the file. If the time skip option isn't working with the arrow keys, the mod isn't installed, it's using the original file for some reason.

Someone else also said that they put the mod in while they had the game running, the mod will not work if you do this, you have to put the mod in, and then click on the .exe for the game. The parameters are loaded when the game launches.

bob325

Apr 28, 2017
Your sure you are overwriting the file, if you are on windows it should ask you 'destination already has a file named...' or something similar, if it's not asking you this it's not in the right place. Make sure you are placing the mod in: Lucky_Mark_ALPHA_160_WIN\Lucky Mark ALPHA 16.0 WIN_Data\Managed.

Is the time skipping option working with the arrow keys?? That would be another clue something went wrong in the install of the file. If the time skip option isn't working with the arrow keys, the mod isn't installed, it's using the original file for some reason.

Someone else also said that they put the mod in while they had the game running, the mod will not work if you do this, you have to put the mod in, and then click on the .exe for the game. The parameters are loaded when the game launches.
I did.

I did a fresh un-packing of the game and did a fresh install of everything. Seems to have done the trick. Thanks.

Reactions: wurg

EunjiTheOne

Feb 20, 2018
hello, i didnt get to download v16 of this cheat mod, could you post it please? i unluckily downloaded lucky mark v16 last night and was about to download your cheatmod this afternoon then it got updated :l i have slow internet to redownload lucky mark again :(

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
hello, i didnt get to download v16 of this cheat mod, could you post it please? i unluckily downloaded lucky mark v16 last night and was about to download your cheatmod this afternoon then it got updated :l i have slow internet to redownload lucky mark again :(
Here is 16.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
thx wurg for cheats
i have a question
i trying cracking unity games and what software u used and can u make a video what u find and what u change and put on some mega or other upload to download ?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
thx wurg for cheats
i have a question
i trying cracking unity games and what software u used and can u make a video what u find and what u change and put on some mega or other upload to download ?
A member on the site directed me to dnSpy, it works great. It de-compiles, let's you edit, and re-compiles the dlls for the game. In terms of finding what you have to modify, you just have to dig in the code and hopefully the dev named the variables something along the lines of what they do. They are all different, digging is the only way to find what you can/should change. My experience in doing these kinds of mods is very limited, I'm basically a rookie to be honest, but the only way to learn is to try, I got lucky in finding a game that wasn't that hard for me to understand.

The main thing is to not mess with the core of how the game works unless you know what you are doing, change little things and test it to make sure nothing breaks, it's why the time skip took me so long to put in, and the reason I couldn't put in a text skip feature like that is in Ren'Py games, every time I would try it would basically break the game.

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
A member on the site directed me to dnSpy, it works great. It de-compiles, let's you edit, and re-compiles the dlls for the game. In terms of finding what you have to modify, you just have to dig in the code and hopefully the dev named the variables something along the lines of what they do. They are all different, digging is the only way to find what you can/should change. My experience in doing these kinds of mods is very limited, I'm basically a rookie to be honest, but the only way to learn is to try, I got lucky in finding a game that wasn't that hard for me to understand.

The main thing is to not mess with the core of how the game works unless you know what you are doing, change little things and test it to make sure nothing breaks, it's why the time skip took me so long to put in, and the reason I couldn't put in a text skip feature like that is in Ren'Py games, every time I would try it would basically break the game.
thx for answer, i normally used x64dbg sometimes ollydbg and hard to find any variables but for programs cracking its good soft
i trying cracking games : java, unity, android but without any sugestion its hard
i used cheat engine sometimes artmoney to unity games and java to find any change variables
in renpy i used UnRen0.7.bat and change : Enable Console and Developer Menu, then shift+d u can see all variables in game if not work then checking script.rpy or if its coded .rpyc then i decode or unpack if they in .rpa and finding any similar name in game to code using total commander

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote