Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Yeah I know.. it took me a while to download it too.. wasn't sure if you're online should I start to play the game or wait.. not looking into to play without your cheatmod.. good to know now..
Downloaded the game from mega on my PC and server as well and aparently I had a better connection on my PC.. still downloading on 1gb bandwidth server.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Yeah I know.. it took me a while to download it too.. wasn't sure if you're online should I start to play the game or wait.. not looking into to play without your cheatmod.. good to know now..
Downloaded the game from mega on my PC and server as well and aparently I had a better connection on my PC.. still downloading on 1gb bandwidth server.
I only have 200Mb connection and in the end it was downloading at less than 1MB/sec, Nopy timed out on me a couple of times ( which sucks beings it was about halfway done both times ), don't have a Mega account... so that one is out, ended up using Uploadhaven, worked pretty good, doesn't seem to be corrupted, took about an hour or so though.

I'm glad people appreciate the mod and wait on it, validates the effort I put into it, especially the time skip with the arrows, that was a pain in the ass to sort out, took me awhile to be honest.

Anyway, it's done and should be in the OP, let me know if there is any issues or not, have fun!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
for some reason i dont have another option than work at the computer
As in that is the only option on the screen?, you might have a corrupted download or something, it's hard to say.

Anubis10

Jun 26, 2018
For me mod doesn't work, arrow keys work but stats with girls not, i can't do anything if i don't edit stats with notepad save file, which i don't want, what should i do?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
For me mod doesn't work, arrow keys work but stats with girls not, i can't do anything if i don't edit stats with notepad save file, which i don't want, what should i do?
If the arrow keys are working to advance/decrease time, the mod is working, the mod doesn't automatically up the stats of the girls in the game, it only does the MC, to up the stats of the other characters you have to take the Hacker's Path course on your computer like is stated in the features. This gives the option to go full cheat mode, or to play the game as close as the original as possible.

Edit: And I should mention, it doesn't up all of the stats for the MC, just the ones like hunger, neatness, fitness, style, all the others you can grind for or you have to take the Hacker's Path course. It was designed like this to get rid of the tedium of trying to keep your stats up so you could just play the game.

Anubis10

Jun 26, 2018
If the arrow keys are working to advance/decrease time, the mod is working, the mod doesn't automatically up the stats of the girls in the game, it only does the MC, to up the stats of the other characters you have to take the Hacker's Path course on your computer like is stated in the features. This gives the option to go full cheat mode, or to play the game as close as the original as possible.

Edit: And I should mention, it doesn't up all of the stats for the MC, just the ones like hunger, neatness, fitness, style, all the others you can grind for or you have to take the Hacker's Path course. It was designed like this to get rid of the tedium of trying to keep your stats up so you could just play the game.
Okay, thank you, can you please post save after taking hacker path cause i'm lost in this game :D

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Okay, thank you, can you please post save after taking hacker path cause i'm lost in this game :D
All of my saves are old, if you want a save you should go to the game thread, there are a bunch in there, just do a search, as for taking the course, I explain it in the features of the mod:

Like the original mod go to the office of the main character, click on the computer, click on ViewTube, and take the Hacker's Path course to max out all other stats

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Question: Can the mod skip the movie mini game with the daughter, because I keep losing it and the guide/walkthrough for it is wrong ?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Question: Can the mod skip the movie mini game with the daughter, because I keep losing it and the guide/walkthrough for it is wrong ?
No you can't skip it, but with the time skip you can go back an hour or whatever time it takes place to do it again, I've done this in a test, you have to count the scenes pretty specific in order for it to work.

You can edit the save file, but be careful doing that, you could break the save and events will not trigger like they should. There should be a post in the game's OP on how to edit that.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote