Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Not sure if this is the game or the mod (usually the game works fine by itself) but I can't get the Annie event to repeat after the first time. I had similar issues in the past with this mod and the party event after a few goes a few months back.

Either way, great mod, appreciate it a million times over.

Reactions: wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Not sure if this is the game or the mod (usually the game works fine by itself) but I can't get the Annie event to repeat after the first time. I had similar issues in the past with this mod and the party event after a few goes a few months back.

I'm not sure which event you are talking about, I'm behind on the game and need to catch up, but some of the scenes in the game once you progress are lost, most you can replay, some you can't.

Thanks, when I first put the time skip in, some people said there was issues, but no one has mentioned any since then. It shouldn't effect the game play at all, I used as much of the original code of the game as I could. From the limited testing I have done it did not effect my game play. The other cheats should not effect game play ever, they are just recalculations of the stats, ex: mood = 100 instead of mood - 15 when you do an event or time advances.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I'm not sure which event you are talking about, I'm behind on the game and need to catch up, but some of the scenes in the game once you progress are lost, most you can replay, some you can't.

Thanks, when I first put the time skip in, some people said there was issues, but no one has mentioned any since then. It shouldn't effect the game play at all, I used as much of the original code of the game as I could. From the limited testing I have done it did not effect my game play. The other cheats should not effect game play ever, they are just recalculations of the stats, ex: mood = 100 instead of mood - 15 when you do an event or time advances.
In the latest update, you can repeat the most recent Annie event by using your cell phone and then going to sleep. You make the call, it is supposed to set it up to trigger when you go to sleep, but it's not triggering.

I've actually had this happen with a few different events, come to think of it. I think the last one I had to revert my assembly file because Christina's event was broken (it allowed you to call her into the room before you were supposed to, but would not trigger and would not flip some of the variables). Once I got a few triggers down the road, I replaced it and it worked fine. Before that, like I alluded to before, when I would do the party scene repeat, either the 2nd or 3rd time repeating it, it would not trigger (I think for that one it would do the intro and then just put you back in the house). I could not replicate this with the original assembly file.

Admittedly on this most recent one, I did not test it to isolate the issue because it was a minor inconvenience at the time--I could just reload my save from immediately before and repeat the scene.

To be honest, this mod improves the game so much, I don't even particularly care if it gets fixed. I just wanted to put it on your radar. :D

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
In the latest update, you can repeat the most recent Annie event by using your cell phone and then going to sleep. You make the call, it is supposed to set it up to trigger when you go to sleep, but it's not triggering.
I'll remember this and try to replicate it when I get time to catch up on the game. One question though, are you actually clicking on the bed to go to sleep or using the arrows to advance time? This could affect this scene, I'd have to dig into the code and see if I can find how the dev handles the MC going to sleep, but I'm sure it's different than what I used for the time skip option. I'm sure you would have to actually click on the bed and go to sleep for that event to happen.

Edit: thinking about it more, you might have to go to sleep before a certain time also, he may have coded it that way.

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
I'll remember this and try to replicate it when I get time to catch up on the game. One question though, are you actually clicking on the bed to go to sleep or using the arrows to advance time? This could affect this scene, I'd have to dig into the code and see if I can find how the dev handles the MC going to sleep, but I'm sure it's different than what I used for the time skip option. I'm sure you would have to actually click on the bed and go to sleep for that event to happen.

Edit: thinking about it more, you might have to go to sleep before a certain time also, he may have coded it that way.
Been clicking the time. It was the same way for the other issues too. I would always click the sleep option at 0:00, the first time it's available.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Been clicking the time. It was the same way for the other issues too. I would always click the sleep option at 0:00, the first time it's available.
That's weird, if you are clicking on the time in the game to advance time nothing should effect game play, the time skip only comes into play when you hit the arrow keys, that is the only time, otherwise it is dormant. That is the only thing in the patch that could effect the game play, nothing else I did in the cheat mod will effect game play at all, the time skip shouldn't either, but it might on some events, say like you have to go to sleep. I never changed how the core of the game functions, just how it calculates the stats, minor changes to addition and subtraction. Literally the game should work like there isn't a cheat mod in it at all.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018

Well that bug it's game related actually... tested the game without the cheatmod and still nothing happens if you want to replay the event.
Used the original file, talked with annie, went to the doctor, came back home, phoned the doctor again, went to sleep, nothing happend next morning..

The problem there is the <eventAnniePsyho>4</eventAnniePsyho>

<eventAnniePsyho>4</eventAnniePsyho> “Family Psychologist!” event. 0 means you haven’t
trigger it. 1-4 indicates your progress. 4 is maximum. However, it is the number 3 you want to
remember as it is the trigger number for the sex scenes with Annie.
The line should change to 3 after you call the doctor again.. which it doesn't.. that's why nothing happens.. it doesn't change neither on cheatmod or the original game.
So the fix for the game itself is to reset eventanniepsyho to 1 or 2 after each visit to the doctor or everytime you go to sleep.. or reset directly to 3 after each phone call.

////////////////////////

Kinda the same problem was or still is in the Girlfriend event as well..

You can't replay/restart the event in the same day without changing the lines by yourself.
ChrisParyLevel and JessPartyLevel should be on 1 everytime you start/restart the event.. if you fail the event those variables won't change back to 1 until you go to sleep.. the problem here was to replay it on the same day using the arrows to move the time backwards but you'll start with Party Level = 2-3 or something where you left last time and by the end even if follow the guide or your machoman you will still fail because the Party Level would be >4 where 4 it's the max on both girls.
Again that "bug" not really related to the cheatmod.. and can't really blame Alex for that because the code it's written without the cheat mod.. in normal conditions you have to wait one week so it shouldn't be a problem here... but we, cheating bastards... oh well.. you get it.

////////////

Like I said wurg nothing to worry about it.. great job!

Last edited:

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
hi wurg what application you are using to decompile and recompile the file? i'm a bit curious and want to learn :rolleyes:
I use dnSpy to edit the dll files, there are a couple of different ones out there, but members pointed me to dnSpy and ILspy. I haven't used ILspy as I like dnSpy and got used to it though.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
christy wont give me her assignments to do
i can only help with homework
Are you sure you don't have one you need to go work on, the only reason she won't give you one is if you already have one to do for her, or you have messed with the save file and put the values out of range.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Are you sure you don't have one you need to go work on, the only reason she won't give you one is if you already have one to do for her, or you have messed with the save file and put the values out of range.
the work load on my computer is free i can accept jobs from the husban
no edits to save
new game started

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
the work load on my computer is free i can accept jobs from the husban
no edits to save
new game started
If you started a new game, did you take the Hacker's Path course to max out the character stats, if I remember right you have to have a certain amount of sympathy before she'll give you homework to do. That would be the only other thing preventing you from getting it.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
If you started a new game, did you take the Hacker's Path course to max out the character stats, if I remember right you have to have a certain amount of sympathy before she'll give you homework to do. That would be the only other thing preventing you from getting it.
ya i used hacker path on pc
i fixed the issue by editing it on save

Derprod

Sep 16, 2018
Features:

Time skip feature using the arrow keys on the keyboard:
  • Up Arrow will advance the day forward by 1
  • Down Arrow will go back 1 day
  • Right Arrow will advance time by 1 hour - if you advance time to 3 AM or 03:00 the time will skip to 8 AM or 08:00
  • Left Arrow will go back in time by 1 hour - it will not let you go back before 8 AM or 08:00, this is by design

The arrow keys don't work for me on 0.17
edit: they do, just need to setup different keys at startup

Last edited:

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
The arrow keys don't work for me on 0.17
edit: they do, just need to setup different keys at startup
I confused, what do you mean by "need to setup different keys at startup"? The keys are coded in the the patch, so you really can't "set them up" unless you mess with the code.

boolku123

Jun 3, 2019
View attachment 241438

Overview:
Building off of the original cheat mod made by @Crank088 with a few extras.

The purpose of the cheat mod is to remove the grind of keeping your stats up so you can just play the game for the scenes.

Attention: This mod will only work for game version 17.0. If you install this in a different game version you may miss content of the game or may not be able to progress in the game if installed in a newer version.

Added a time skip feature, see features for full explanation.

Updated: June 10, 2019
Game/Creator:
Modder: wurg
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 17.0 ( Only )
Language: English, Russian ( same as original game )

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

V14 provided by @NanoNani
v16 Only Walkthrough provided by @CulayTL
v17 Only Walkthrough provided by CulayTL

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote