Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017
I am just gonna wait for next update then I am gonna download entire game its like I have to download 11gb now and 15gb for next update . No ty

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
i have no problem with a great game being 10gb+ big..
but is there a actual reason why its that big all of a sudden? im kinda sure that v16 was just 3-4gb big..

dont get me wrong im not complaining, im just curious

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
i have no problem with a great game being 10gb+ big..
but is there a actual reason why its that big all of a sudden? im kinda sure that v16 was just 3-4gb big..

dont get me wrong im not complaining, im just curious
Yeah, kind of curious too about why it is so insanely huge.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, kind of curious too about why it is so insanely huge.
Dev has never compressed the images claims it affects the quality far too much. Games been big for quiet a while. Myself aswell as other supporters are begging him to continue making game and compress it. Quality drop is barely even noticeable with compression.

Reactions: Serj 07 and DirkP

thisisme

Jun 17, 2017
right now I'm compressing 16.0 with 7z and compression ratio so far (10%) seems to be 48%, I will update once it's done

at 50% compression ratio is 83% so I guess no point in continuing

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2017
HOLD ON FOR A F*CKING SECOND!!!!!!!!!

10 GB????? What's in there??? I remember 2Gigs and it was already huge. When the v.1 will come out, is it gonna be like GTA V? 50GB??
I WANT TO CLICK IT!!! DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO :D
-------
The games is pretty big but it really is worth it! Lets see this update :)
If is true what others say next update is final. Im a bit sad but glad it does not drag as many things have and ended badly

• Haha
Reactions: CreepyGhost

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Btw, if the next version is the final one, that's sound pretty bad as many things will be rushed. And if it's just about the size of the game, this is even more ridiculous (the size is also ridiculous even if I don't matter at all). You have so many plot holes open that you can't conclude everything in the July version. That one feelt already a bit rushed for no reason.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes