SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
i played last version of this game chris event finished but i can't trigger annie event i sleep soo many days but still i can't see bad dreams and doctor things ... what's wrong in this i don't understand i fuck annie's mouth mean while she is sleeping ... i done everything right

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
Just a quick question before i download this? Are the animations any good in this or are they just one of those consecutive image animations?

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Just a quick question before i download this? Are the animations any good in this or are they just one of those consecutive image animations?
It s not like you don t have the cg and animations attached to the main post/OP.
Anyway animations and renderes are really good actually and well detailed shadows, movement, lighting etc..

Reactions: Serj 07

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Has the developer said anything about his next game?? Is it going to be a sequel to this one? Because there is no way he can finish everything in another update.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
search never been very good on this site, sometimes it does not even find game or any result at all of a game on here, have to go to google and type the same thing and then add f95zone and then you find the game.
so ppl that repeat ask for walkthrugh is not unexpected

CulayTL said:

V 0.17 WALKTHROUGH Only.
Follow this guide only if you completed all the previous updates.

Scene with Crhis and Kat:
1. Talk with Bill when he is alone and ask about Katerina appears.
2. Go to sleep, event triggers automaticly, don't use cheatmod to skip the day (may fuck the event, not tested).
You ll go with Chris at Kats home, have chit-chat, go to sleep, wake up early in the morning to get a glass of water in kitchen.. well.. you ll guess what will happen (maybe..). Everything it's automaticly, no hidden features.
3. Back to your bedroom, select top or bottom, your choice.
4. Back at Bills House. Talk with Bill again when he is alone about Result of the trip to Kat.
The end for this Version

Scene with Annie:
After you did the event in v16, fucking Annies mouth you should have a dream with her while you sleep.

1. Talk with Annie in her room about your bad dreams.
2. Use your phone and Call the Doctor.
3. Go to sleep, event will trigger automaticly next day.
When you wake up you'll go with Annie at the doctor and from there you can enjoy the event, no choices, no hidden features etc.
End of this Event.

3hours and 30minutes of download...….
lol, less than 10 min for me, maybe you need to upgrade to 100mbit or 1000mbit fiber

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, I'm on the 3rd day and after spying on Elena in the massage room, I can not do anything else and there's no way to save, because the save menu does not appear ... any tips? Thank you.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
D@mn Unity games and their compress unfriendly files. Also someone please link the Walkthrough in the OP, would be so very helpful.

thor444

Feb 1, 2019
V 0.17 WALKTHROUGH Only.
Follow this guide only if you completed all the previous updates.

Scene with Crhis and Kat:
1. Talk with Bill when he is alone and ask about Katerina appears.
2. Go to sleep, event triggers automaticly, don't use cheatmod to skip the day (may fuck the event, not tested).
You ll go with Chris at Kats home, have chit-chat, go to sleep, wake up early in the morning to get a glass of water in kitchen.. well.. you ll guess what will happen (maybe..). Everything it's automaticly, no hidden features.
3. Back to your bedroom, select top or bottom, your choice.
4. Back at Bills House. Talk with Bill again when he is alone about Result of the trip to Kat.
The end for this Version

Scene with Annie:
After you did the event in v16, fucking Annies mouth you should have a dream with her while you sleep.

1. Talk with Annie in her room about your bad dreams.
2. Use your phone and Call the Doctor.
3. Go to sleep, event will trigger automaticly next day.
When you wake up you'll go with Annie at the doctor and from there you can enjoy the event, no choices, no hidden features etc.
End of this Event.

Saves:
1. 0.15 Full
2. 0.16 Full

3. Asked Bill about Kat (you need to go to sleep to advance the event)
4. Back Home from Kats house, Talked with Bill already.
5. Chris and Kat event Done, talked with Annie in her room, called the doctor. (you need to sleep to advance the event)

6. 0.17 Full

//Let me know if I missed something please.

great work and done so quickly!

thanks for the WT and the save games! (y)

Reactions: CulayTL
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes