Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
No you can't skip it, but with the time skip you can go back an hour or whatever time it takes place to do it again, I've done this in a test, you have to count the scenes pretty specific in order for it to work.

You can edit the save file, but be careful doing that, you could break the save and events will not trigger like they should. There should be a post in the game's OP on how to edit that.
Thanks

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

xnpxnp

Jul 14, 2019
i play the mark event "interesting journey" with walk through
but i can't progress
Keep doing hacking jobs and talk to Elena (Hint: Elena has to be interested in photos for Bill to show up in the morning) before giving it to Bill. - On Monday morning at 8:00 Bill will talk to you.

bill doesn't talk monday mornig at 08:00
how can i play this level?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
i play the mark event "interesting journey" with walk through
but i can't progress
Keep doing hacking jobs and talk to Elena (Hint: Elena has to be interested in photos for Bill to show up in the morning) before giving it to Bill. - On Monday morning at 8:00 Bill will talk to you.

bill doesn't talk monday mornig at 08:00
how can i play this level?
You should ask this question in the game thread, this is for the cheat mod only, I honestly don't know off of the top of my head.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Not working. I can't click the computer except for working.
If you are saying the only options available on the computer is 'work', you may have a corrupted download, this happened to someone else in this thread and a re-download of the game fixed his issue.

The cheat mod has no effect on the visual aspects of the game, it is solely calculations.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
v13 save?
It would be best to look in the game thread for that, this is for the cheat mod only. Do a search for save file, there are multiple ones posted the the game thread. I'm sure you will find the one you are looking for.

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
You should ask in the game thread for those, this is only for the cheat mod. I'm sure there are quite a few save files in the game thread if you do a search.
hello dude,
unfortunately there is some issue with mod file,everything is working fine if play game before replacing that mod file but when i replace it games stuck and stopped to respond on click,it seems like it breaks the game or something like that,can you please check and if possible please share working mod file.thank you.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
hello dude,
unfortunately there is some issue with mod file,everything is working fine if play game before replacing that mod file but when i replace it games stuck and stopped to respond on click,it seems like it breaks the game or something like that,can you please check and if possible please share working mod file.thank you.
I just did a fresh download and tested it out and everything seems to be working as intended. The game is not hanging up on me or anything.

Make sure you are placing the file in the proper location and overwriting the original file. You can't do this while the game is open, you have to replace the file, and then launch the game, someone else made this mistake and the file wasn't working for him. It is possible something happened with the download, you could always re-download the file and start from scratch also.

Reactions: mrlucifer

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
I just did a fresh download and tested it out and everything seems to be working as intended. The game is not hanging up on me or anything.

Make sure you are placing the file in the proper location and overwriting the original file. You can't do this while the game is open, you have to replace the file, and then launch the game, someone else made this mistake and the file wasn't working for him. It is possible something happened with the download, you could always re-download the file and start from scratch also.
thanks for the reply. I have the problem is that when I replace file then while opening game, the time I hit on start it doesn't respond. but when I change with the original file it works again.btw I am using a compressed version of the game!!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
thanks for the reply. I have the problem is that when I replace file then while opening game, the time I hit on start it doesn't respond. but when I change with the original file it works again.btw I am using a compressed version of the game!!
So If I understand correctly you are starting a new game and for some reason the game freezes with the patch? The game should behave the same with or without the patch, there are no major changes in the patch that will affect how the game will load or behave, only the way it calculates the stats of the characters have been changed.

One workaround you could try is to make it past the introduction of the game to day 4, save the game, exit out of the game, place the cheat mod into the game, restart the game and try to load the save file and see if it works. You can't save the game until day 4 past the introduction. This could be an issue with the compressed version with the game, the mod should work the same in that version as the original though. Not quite sure where you got the compressed version though, I went looking in the game thread and don't see it in there.

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
So If I understand correctly you are starting a new game and for some reason the game freezes with the patch? The game should behave the same with or without the patch, there are no major changes in the patch that will affect how the game will load or behave, only the way it calculates the stats of the characters have been changed.

One workaround you could try is to make it past the introduction of the game to day 4, save the game, exit out of the game, place the cheat mod into the game, restart the game and try to load the save file and see if it works. You can't save the game until day 4 past the introduction. This could be an issue with the compressed version with the game, the mod should work the same in that version as the original though. Not quite sure where you got the compressed version though, I went looking in the game thread and don't see it in there.

from here I have downloaded the game. i am saying that it doesn't matter if its start or chapter 4 version of the game.it just doesn't open once I put the file into the managed folder after replacing it.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018

from here I have downloaded the game. i am saying that it doesn't matter if its start or chapter 4 version of the game.it just doesn't open once I put the file into the managed folder after replacing it.
They could have done something to that version that would cause the mod I made not to work with it, I don't know to be honest. I'm sorry I can't help you with that, it works for the full non-compressed version of the game on this site, if they compressed the game correctly for that version, it should work with it too.

I understand your internet may not be the best, but the game is worth playing the full version, they have broken the game into separate files so you can download it in pieces.

Reactions: mrlucifer

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
They could have done something to that version that would cause the mod I made not to work with it, I don't know to be honest. I'm sorry I can't help you with that, it works for the full non-compressed version of the game on this site, if they compressed the game correctly for that version, it should work with it too.

I understand your internet may not be the best, but the game is worth playing the full version, they have broken the game into separate files so you can download it in pieces.
I understand it but I have tried another mod, its working fine except it has only stats moded, doesn't help to trigger events like I need to do everything which I don't know. walkthrough sucks and in mod also there is no hint what to do or not??

well, if you want you can try with the mod file I am sharing here, it works fine but the features I need are missing??
try this, mod.so I guess there is something which isn't making hame to respond?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I understand it but I have tried another mod, its working fine except it has only stats moded, doesn't help to trigger events like I need to do everything which I don't know. walkthrough sucks and in mod also there is no hint what to do or not??

well, if you want you can try with the mod file I am sharing here, it works fine but the features I need are missing??
try this, mod.so I guess there is something which isn't making hame to respond?
You can't use that mod with the final version of the game, it will only work with version 9 of the game. A new cheat mod had to be made for each version of the game that was released, the old mods will not work correctly with newer versions, and also the other way too, new mod versions will not work with older game versions.

That mod is only for version 9 of the game, the one that is in the OP of this thread is only for ver 18 of the game.

The mod doesn't trigger events, it makes it easier to trigger events. You still have to follow the walkthrough or the hints in the game for the events to happen. The mod only changes the stats so you don't have to grind to keep them up or build the relationships with the other characters in the game. The mod removes most of the grind for the game.

mrlucifer

Dec 8, 2018
You can't use that mod with the final version of the game, it will only work with version 9 of the game. A new cheat mod had to be made for each version of the game that was released, the old mods will not work correctly with newer versions, and also the other way too, new mod versions will not work with older game versions.

That mod is only for version 9 of the game, the one that is in the OP of this thread is only for ver 18 of the game.

The mod doesn't trigger events, it makes it easier to trigger events. You still have to follow the walkthrough or the hints in the game for the events to happen. The mod only changes the stats so you don't have to grind to keep them up or build the relationships with the other characters in the game. The mod removes most of the grind for the game.
thats why i need your mod dude,but sadly its not working with my setup of game, i cant download the full version of game.though why dont you download the game from the link i have shared you will findout if its working wiht that compressed version or not.its just 700 mb version ,please do check if you can.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote